well I am off to do some witnessing

by Lady Lee 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I'm baaaack

what a blast

I started out at the KH near my place - people were just leaving so I did a few homes near the KH and headed for greener pasters. My tlelphone book says we have a Jehovah's Witness Centre. I think Hmmmm the assembly hall right? Will get them there - lots of place to move around - lots of washrooms - Hmmmmm problem it is just a hall - now what exactly is the difference? Anyone? Well by the time I got there they were leaving too to I did the same - hit some doors and cars in the area.

Back to the first hall and luck was on my side - yup luck cause they don't believe in it

I waited til all the bro went in and then followed them. Found a seat and actually listened to the talk - get this - on being slaves - was so hard not to burst out laughing - had to bite my tongue

Well I listened and watched - man do those people look bored. Some slept - others fidgeted - oh and these were the adult - the kids were trained to be little robots. One woman started giving herself a back rub - guess the chair and the talk was getting to her.

I sat there and wondered what they would do knowing a real live apostate was sitting in their midst. Then the speaker started talking about the weeds and the wheat and how Satan sows the weeds. Thought for sure he was going to warn them about the weeds like Bill Bowen but no he talked about Christendom.

Well I sat and took notes for a new thread for later and then headed off to the washroom. Should have picked my time a little better. One woman was there so I went into the stall and left a few cards on the tiolet seat. As I was leaving I taped 2 cards to the mirror before anyone came around and headed out the door.

One final stop - the parking lot on the cars around the cars - strewn with the cards that I had left - the front lawn and the street in front of the hall

and zoom back home

Oh what a feeling

A not-so-silent lamb

Aspire to inspire before you expire

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Lady Lee and all others who have done good deeds to enhance the awareness of the Dateline event, I salute you, with both my hands. What great ideas you all have. Yes spread the truth and the word,I love it.
    Wow look what is happening and what will this do to all those in the the organization. Will the house of cards come tumbling down??
    They talk about reproach to God's name well we will just see what disgrace they have brought onto the name of God. Those who live in glass house shouldn't throw stones. All the skeletons are coming out of the closets.
    Love to all of you who are vigilant in not keeping silent about the lambs who need a voice.

• crawdad2
    crawdad2

lady lee, i love you!!!
    will you marry me?

• Mulan
    Mulan

Woooeee!! Good job! You have a lot of nerve, girl. We are too high profile in this area. Have to be careful. But someone did a blitz yesterday, anyway.

Marilyn (aka Mulan)
    "No one can take advantage of you, without your permission." Ann Landers

• TexSham
    TexSham

Why not signs, like we do here in Texas with garage sale signs, posted at several points along the routes to the kingdom halls. You could even protect them, i.e. no elder would have the right to remove your placard.

Irrefutably Tex.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Mulan there is no way I would have done this in Montreal - way too many people know me there but absolutely no JWs here know who I am - I love it

Oh I would just love to have stayed around to watch their reactions and then to find the cards all over the outside of the building

crawdad - well if I ever get into bigamy I'll let you know

A not-so-silent lamb

Aspire to inspire before you expire

• D wiltshire
    D wiltshire

Lady Lee,

Wow you got lotsa guts.

Keep up the good work you are very brave.

And so are so many brave ones, especially those that have gone public in the pedophile issue it takes a lot of bravery to go public, and I wish you the best in your cause because goodness is on your side.

Join the Watchtower or you will die.
    Only Jehovah's Witnesses have the TRUTH all other religions EVIL and from the Devil.
    You must beleive the Watchtower or you're going to die a painful death forever, isn't that really GOOD NEWS?
  • Celia
    Celia

I also sent an e-mail with the announcement to 50 people in my address book.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit