got my bag yup

got my bible - nope

got my WT and Awake!s nope

got my WT literature nope not that either

But I have something even better

my cards
    TUESDAY, MAY 28 - 9:00 PM ET
    --------------------------------
    Dateline NBC investigates allegations that Watchtower organization and Jehovah’s Witness members have covered up cases of child molestation in the Church. Dateline Correspondent John Larson talked to former and current Jehovah’s Witnesses who say that Church elders protected the alleged molesters and kept secrets that might have put children at risk.

Planning to hit all the houses and cars near the local KH

See ya'll soon - might even drop in on the KH

A not-so-silent lamb

Aspire to inspire before you expire

• belbab
    belbab

Lady Lee, Just go in the KH and ask to use the washroom and paste a card in each stall with a note to not remove it. No elder will enter there for a while, and he won't get the news until some elderette reports it to him. All it takes is one messenger to pass the word around. Gives them something to talk about.

If this is feasible, you will make my day.

PS. I am still intending to write a post in answer to one of yours, just gotta find more time.

belbab

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

oops forgot the tape

swipe and plops it into her bag

A not-so-silent lamb

Aspire to inspire before you expire

• sf
    sf

You go girl!!

What a lovely post to log onto first thing in the morn'.

Thank you and happy trails!

Standing at the exits of department stores is a good idea as well; or grocery store.

I have found a covert way to get my mother the information too. I am happier today than I have been in a long time.

Sincerely, sKally

Too many 'lambs'!

• Celia
    Celia

I just printed 3 flyers that I will tape on the back windows of my car and on the rear window.
    It just says :

Unfortunately, it's not just the Catholic Church.
    Watch DATELINE/NBC,
    Tuesday, May 28. 2002
    At 8 PM, Eastern Time.

Visit : http://www.silentlambs.org/

• somebody
    somebody

GReat work!!!

here is waht zev did this morning too. I wanted to go with him and help but already had plans. :-( so I've b een to the aol chats advertizing the dateline show and silentlambs site. every little bit helps.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=28539&site=3

peace,
    somebody

"Air baths are good for preventing colds.. What you do is strip naked mornings and evenings and then bob up and down for a while."~ Golden Age Feb 10 1926 31

Group air bath,anyone?

• Gopher
    Gopher

Yeah, somebody -- I'm game for an air bath with y'all! Can we play our air guitars while taking our air baths and looking like air heads?

Lady Lee, way to go! Except -- the time has changed, to 8pm eastern, 7 central and 10 pacific.

-J.R.

Don't let yesterday use up too much of today.--Will Rogers, 1879-1935

• toddy
    toddy

Lady Lee,
    While your getting the message out why not email people like David letterman,Jay Leno,and Conan O'brian letting them know about the show,im sure it will give them some material for there shows,i watch letterman and he's always making jokes about the catholic priests.

p.s im from the u.k so i only get to watch the 3 shows mentioned there must be more types of shows in the U.S,the idea is to get as much exposure as possible...

• crawdad2
    crawdad2

i'm with gopher,,,,,,i wanna play AIR BATH with somebody!!!!

• Trotafox
    Trotafox

I've been posting the info on another "obscure" Christian board. Don't want to give out the site address since I know WT "legal beagles" are probably monitoring this Board heavily right now.
    I just ran several searches and not one picked up the site so
    eat your heart out Watchtower!

By the way, my search brought up 80 Christian Chat Rooms. I just may (or maybe not) sign on to all of them and pass the DATELINE message along. So Watchtower...get your Nikes on! You're gonna be busy.

ADVERTISE...ADVERTISE...ADVERTISE. Public pressure may cause the authorities to get involved and bring about a change for the silentlambs. This high control (Pharisaic) group needs exposed for what they really are. We may not get those that are in the WT, but we sure can see to it that people from the outside think twice before answering the door!

God's organization my foot! God is not with that organization. You're working for a stupid PUBLISHING COMPANY. Turn off the hypnotic tape recorder and shake the sawdust from your heads for Pete's sake.

Trot....who's looking forward to DATELINE.

You can love and obey Christ without intervention from an organization.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit