"PEACE & SECURITY" has been decla...

by proplog2 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• moman
    moman

Most American Indian tribes fought like countries do today.

They killed each other, stole horses & people, whats the differance?

• Farkel
    Farkel

: Daniel 8:24 begins by giving three identifiers of the King that
    would bring about destruction during this "freedom from care".
    He is described as 1. Stern-Faced 2. Master of Deception 3.
    Becomes powerful but not by his own power.

Well, now we've narrowed it down to only about three or four hundred thousand politicians and rulers.

Farkel

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

moman, let me begin by saying they were not nor did they claim to be Christians. Please name me the tribes your referring to. As to stealing horses, they didn't have any. Which people did they kill?

Guest 77

• proplog2
    proplog2

Syn:

You raise an excellent point. At best ANY declaration of peace and security is unrealistic. The growing gap between the rich and the poor is creating a hot-bed of discontented people who are willing to attack the world system at its most vulnerable spots. Add to this the proliferation of knowledge about weapons of mass destruction and the organizational power of the internet.

You simply have to be a very self-deluded and narrow minded optimist like Metatron to believe that humans can get past this stage. The danger is not increasing in a straight line fashion. It seems to be following a sigmoid curve.

Russia is doomed to becoming a raw material supplier if it doesn't do something to radically reallign the forces in this world. Russia will never be able to compete with India, Pakistan in the area of programming etc. Russia will never have a work force that can compete with the billions of disciplined workers in Asia. Russia has two sources of income. Raw materials export and weapons production. These areas of an economy don't allow wealth to trickle down to the masses.

The only resource Russians have to alter the world set-up is nuclear black-mail. At some point they will demonstrate their willingness to use this aging and dwindling resource. Don't forget Weimar Germany. Russia with its nuclear weapons is a million times more dangerous.

Revelation describes a beast that appears dead but revives. It also describes an obscenely rich entity (Babylon the Great) that dominates the world. The USA is Babylon the Great - that enriches all those who have ships engaged in commerce. The revived wild beast eventually destroys Babylon the Great.

This IS going to happen!!!

• GWEEDO
    GWEEDO
    Revelation describes a beast that appears dead but revives. It also describes an obscenely rich entity (Babylon the Great) that dominates the world. The USA is Babylon the Great - that enriches all those who have ships engaged in commerce. The revived wild beast eventually destroys Babylon the Great.

This IS going to happen!!!

did i hear someone call someone else delusional.

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

Howdy SF. Thanks for the sites you posted. I wanted to share some information with eddie/moman. The name of this person is George Catlin. He was born in 1796 and died in 1872. Mr. Catlin foresook his thriving law practice to pursue his passion in painting Native people. Begining from 1836, Mr. Catlin painted 49 tribes and saw first-hand how natural live should be lived. He also foresaw the coming destruction of Native culture by his own people. I will quote Mr. Catlin's sentiments about Native people.

"I love the people who have always made me welcome to the best they had.

I love a people who are honest without laws, who have no jails and no poorhouse.

I love a people who keep the commandments without ever having read them or heard them preach from the pulpit.

I love a people who never swear, who never take the name of God in vain.

I love a people "who love their neighbors as they love themselves."

I love the people whose religion is all the same, and who are free from religious animosities.

I love the people who have never raised a hand against me, or stolen my property, where there was no law to punish either.

I love the people who have never fought a battle with white men, except on their own ground.

I love and don't fear mankind where God has left them, for there they are children.

I love a people who live and keep what is their own without locks and keys.

I love all people who do the best they can. And oh, how I love a people who don't live for the love of money."

Guest 77

• proplog2
    proplog2

Gweedo:

If it happens then I'm not delusional am I. But if it doesn't happen I am still quite sure the near term prognosis for this world is bad real bad.

• funkyderek
    funkyderek
    Most American Indian tribes fought like countries do today.
    They killed each other, stole horses & people, whats the differance?

The difference is, that's not happening now. Current events always seem more important than historical ones. It's natural and normal to feel that there's something "special" about the time and/or place we live in, but looked at objectively, there usually isn't.

--
    But if you pray all your sins are hooked upon the sky
    Pray and the heathen lie will disappear
    Prayers they hide the saddest view
    (Believing the strangest things, loving the alien)
    -- David Bowie, Loving The Alien

• D wiltshire
    D wiltshire

I think it is part of man's evolution to have peace, and more security.
    The world we live in is shrinking because of fast transportation, the internet, the UN, and instant comunication.

Many years ago man was far more savage than in modern times.
    We are becoming thru the process of human evolution a more and more connected world wide comunity, with international laws that are getting better, and better at solving conflict.

As the years pass I see this trend of cooperation and common goals for the good of all men becomming more refined and benificial.

Perhaps the UN will be an organization that will help bring this about, or perhaps some other man invented organization will. As we,.. as a race become more enlightened, the natural expectation to me should be,.. greater good for the human race as a whole.

Join the Watchtower or you will die.
    Only Jehovah's Witnesses have the TRUTH all other religions EVIL and from the Devil.
    You must beleive the Watchtower or you're going to die a painful death forever, isn't that really GOOD NEWS?
  • proplog2
    proplog2

Farkel:

You said: "Well, now we've narrowed it down to only about three or four hundred thousand politicians and rulers."

First of all you can eliminate those countries that don't possess the nuclear arsenal capable of destroying the whole world's population. That leaves you with the US and Russia.

It is highly significant as noted by various Russian experts that Putin achieved the highest office in his country without ever running for an election. He didn't get his position of power either through a coup or a political constituency. He got his power by appointment.

Your mind is obviously occupied with your next possible BJ.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit