Didnt Jesus kick satan out of the heavens 100 years ago for the watchtower yesterday?

by Joliette 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

"Evidently"

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

It was all about making money with CT Rissole I would imagine and still is. That's why the WBT$ has changed stuff a lot.....all about money.

Has Armageddon(tm) arrived and I missed it?

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

There is two scriptures where Jesus talks about Satan falling from heaven, one seems to inticate that the writers had him fall soon after Jesus death.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Joliette - "Wasnt it October 1st 1914 when Jesus decided to kick satan out of the heavens?"

Well, when the rent's due on the first of the month, what can you do?

• jam
    jam

was he physically kicked out of heaven, how does that work?

Ok Satan your bags are packed, get the hell out of here.

If Satan was in the spirit (invisible), Satan where are you,

you can't hide from me.... If you hear me, take your invisible

butt down to earth and have some fun with those JW's.....

Maybe some hide and seek...

• Gregor
    Gregor

Bringing up awkward things like 1914, etc. is really rude.

We need to look to the future. Like the new headquarters and all the new light we have to look forward to for years, even decades, to come.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

We are waiting with bated breath for the next announcement. Isn't the annual meeting tomorrow? Perhaps the earthly representatives of Jehovah will add insight into the exciting fulfillment of this prophesy. I sense that we are very close to the grand climax of this prophesy.

BTW, I always like the term "Grand Climax," not sure why...

• kaik
    kaik

Maybe Jesus and Satan went again on hiking trip, and could be on the highest mountain of the earth to see all kingdoms, states, and republics. Any case, Jews do not believe in devil. Satan is nothing more than someone who is employed at the will of G-d; therefore, he cannot kicked out from Heaven doing his job. There was no war in heaven what we know of.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Well it could have been today , yesterday , or tomorrow , depending where you are on earth at the very time this instance occurs on earth.

smiddy

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

Very interesting Post!

It seems logical that from a heavely position Satan would have more power over the earth. It would also seem logical that Satan would have less power form an earthly position than from a heavenly one. If Satan was really ousted from heaven, then why is there more evil on the earth after 1914? Your post brought these questions to my mind.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit