Didnt Jesus kick satan out of the heavens 100 years ago for the watchtower yesterday?

by Joliette 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Joliette
    Joliette

I was at my friend's volleyball game when I looked down at my clock on my cell phone and realized its been 100 years since Jesus starting ruling from the heavens and satan was casted down to earth. Wasnt it October 1st 1914 when Jesus decided to kick satan out of the heavens?

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Actually it was today.

So 100 years of Jesus sittin' around up there doing jack squat.

• Joliette
    Joliette

Yeah when I looked on my phone I saw October 1st 2014 I was like isnt this a special day for the watchtower?

• NVR2L8
    NVR2L8

If Satan was kicked out of heaven 100 years ago,how do you explain why people were evil before then?

• Joliette
    Joliette

^ I know right. This religion is such a cult.

• Separation of Powers
    Separation of Powers

There are laws that require that a landlord aka God, cannot simply kick out a tenant aka Satan. There was a load of paperwork, then the Sheriff's department had to present a quit claim for the tenant aka Satan to leave. Satan, although expected to leave around October 3/4 1914, simply decided to hang around. He subsequently filed a cease and desist order against the landlord aka God and has been hanging around ever since. Several of the other tenants aka Angels filed nuisance claims against the tenant aka Satan, but because so many of the other tenants aka Angels, some odd millions and millions of them, in fact about 1/3 of the entire tenant population, would hang out with him drinking and carousing, the tenant aka Satan has yet to leave, expecting that the landlord aka God will send in the hit squad and simply bury him out in the cornfield with Jimmy Hoffa.

• Joliette
    Joliette

^ LOL.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Isn't it interesting that there are very few other Christian dominations that never stated or proclaimed what the WTS. did concerning 1914 ?

I guess they didn't have a Publishing House operating at their core like the Watchtower Corporation does.

I mean announcing the return of Jesus Christ would probably be a big thing to Christians would it not ?

I thought Jesus said that no man or even himself would know of the time, yet the WTS. made up a calculation on its own,

disregarding Jesus's own words.

I guess thats why the other Christian based churches will not make up any specific date, they interpret the bible with a little more respect of its content.

• designs
    designs

I've had customers I was sure were demunized....

• dugout
    dugout

NO NO NO!!!, remember it was all invisable to human eyes. oh, in the back of the gray new bible it says satan was thrown out (ABOUT) 1914. Look at it. whats that all about (ABOUT)????? invisable?????? That is so sad.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit