1000 studies

by sporece 15 Replies latest jw experiences

• sporece
    sporece

Today i was playing racquetball with a pioneer ( i have not attended the KH in seven years but i'm not DF ) he's pretty cool and has no problem in

associating with me at the gym and told me about the JW.ORG website and how so far more than a 1000 studies have been started due to the people going to that website.

Is it true...did anyone hear the same or is it bullshit that i got?

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

Perhaps world wide - if so that is a pretty lame number. In any event how many of these studies convert to baptized contributing publishers?

• millie210
    millie210

And if baptized, how many stay in?

Now we are down to 1!

• exwhyzee
    exwhyzee

To demonstrate the success of JW.org, one would have to show how many more studies were started overall this year compared to the ones started this time last year before the big JW.org push. It's a numbers game. If thousands and thousands of JW's are directing people to JW.org as a place to ask for a study then it's only natural that they would have some sort of results. The 1000 studies that may have normally been started via the door to door work anyway, now show up on JW.org instead. If you look closely enough you may find that the studies garnered from the door to door work could possibly have dropped significantly. The JW's are showing up at the door, handing out a flyer directing people to JW.org and walking away. I doubt anyone is starting a study right there from a cold call on the first visit.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

They are probably counting clicks to the link requesting a study, many of which are purely accidental. A few probably misclicked, and many probably just clicked because they were curious. Anyone with half a brain could "study" by typing the organization into their search engine and reading the variety of web sites that come up. If anyone has a whole brain, they could "study" by typing "Christianity a lie" into their search engine after completing research on the jokehovian religion, and reading some of the sites they get that way.

Anyone that, despite having free access to the entire web, completes a study and gets baptized through the washtowel site is probably a complete idiot or mentally deranged and not competent to make their own decisions anyways. Do they want to worship Jesus? There are plenty of xian web sites not affiliated with the cat lick church. They want Judaism or Islam? There are also plenty of ways to get into those religions. And, if they wish to worship Satan, there are a few good sites teaching them how to do that properly and openly. As for worshiping one god while pretending they are worshiping another, I don't think they are going to get a whole lot of decent people that way--certainly not when the jokehovians pretend to be pure xian but are in fact more obsessed with spiritual Israel and tying in with Israel than anything else.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

You can count a study if you call on somebody more than twice and point to stuff in a paragraph while standing on the doorstep. How many of this1000 said go away after the third irritating call.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

They claim to have 9,000,000 studies which is 25,000 new ones a day. So 1000 a day from the web would still be inconsequential.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Lets say all 1000 are ACTUAL studies,...and that ALL 1000 Become witnesses... hell, lets say they ALL also bring in ALL of their family and friends as well...

Does that make it a successful campaign worldwide?

HELL NO!

• sir82
    sir82

1000 studies resulting from several hundred million tracts being distributed....yeah, that's efficient.....

• Theredeemer
    Theredeemer

Studies mean shit!! Its converts they want!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit