Ebola's Hits US Soil, why Texas and will JWs think it's "The End"?

by BucketShopBill 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

I'm not to worried about Ebola, its the Zombies that will come out of the epodemic. And why Texas someone asked, well its the arm pit of the republican party so no wonder. LOL

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I would be more worried about things that are mathematical certainties than about a disease that may or may not be blown out of proportion. Remember the swine flu "pandemic(??)" of 2009? Just a scare to get people to take flu shots, which cause more disease than the flu. Remember SARS? I can also remember the bird flu scares earlier, around 2002-07. Yet, no H5N1. Seems I also never got anything more than a common cold during the SARS "pandemic". I also missed out on the swine flu. And, anyone else remember the panic about AIDS when it first came mainstream?

Rather, I would worry more about global communism, which they are trying to use these scares to impose on the whole world. And from there, take it through the whole universe. Unlike a pandemic disease, if global communism gets root, you WILL be adversely affected. And, I would be more inclined to take steps to protect myself against the coming hyperinflation because our dollar is based on debt. Hyperinflation is when everyone loses faith in a currency (not just high inflation, which happens when too much of that currency is in circulation). When no one trusts the dollar, it will become worthless--and those who are not prepared are doomed. The good news is that they put silver on sale yesterday, and those who have been putting off buying it should be buying it while it's on sale. Yes, the price could go down even more. But, when everyone loses faith in the dollar, there will be no final warning and you will not be able to buy it then.

For sure, these issues of hyperinflation and global communism (which could also be linked, since they will use the hyperinflation and the ensuing panic to assist with imposing global communism) can do far more damage than a lousy disease pandemic that is probably engineered to drum up mandatory vaccinations that will create more diseases themselves.

• GreenhornChristian
    GreenhornChristian

Ebola is the new king of the north, evidently.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Wasnt their a scare here in W.A. (AUST.) a few days ago , that turned out to be false.?

With the ease of people travelling to and from countrys around the world , especially places near the Ebola outbreak , things could get pretty grim.

smiddy

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

And why Texas someone asked, well its the arm pit of the republican party so no wonder.

I was gonna say that it's karma for George W, but armpit of the republican party has a nice ring to it.

• Simon
    Simon

So, the patient lied about coming into contact with it and so more people in the US have been put at risk as a result.

It seems like a bit of a gap in the process, trusting to the individuals to tick a box on a form.

Doesn't the form effectively have two options:

[X] I would like to come to the US where I have the best chance of treatment and life
    [_] I would prefer to stay in this African country and face certain death if I have it

Hopefully no one else will succumb to the disease as a result of this.

• Separation of Powers
    Separation of Powers

It may well be.....but NOT because the ORG says anything about it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit