Ebola's Hits US Soil, why Texas and will JWs think it's "The End"?

by BucketShopBill 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• BucketShopBill
  • designs
    designs

Don't sneeze on any JWs it will freak them out.....

• Simon
    Simon

They need to trap it in Vegas - apparently whatever happens in Vegas stays in Vegas !

Seriously, this is scary and probably more of an immediate danger than ISIS because it has the potential to cause massive loss of life and disruption way beyond what they could acheve. Not enough resources have been targeted at this and we may have lost the chance to contain it - it's been looks like an inevitibility for some time.

Ebola has never hit populated areas. Let's hope it does not spread further and the patient wasn't infectious.

• Violia
    Violia

yes just heard this on Fox and local. I am not that far from Presby Dallas ( aka Texas Health network Presby, commonly called Presby Dallas).

I bet everyone on the plane he was on is very worrried. They say it is not spread by air-that is just their best quess thus far.

• cofty
    cofty

That is very scary.

• jgnat
    jgnat

We had a minor scare in the hospital here in Edmonton. A seriously ill patient recently arrived from Africa. Turned out it wasn't Ebola. There was full lock-down in the hospital for a while.

• Terry
    Terry

I think it is pretty obvious the Zombie Apocalypse has begun.

Armageddon is for sissies!

When the Ebola virus mutates into the dead-alive virus--the survivalists (and Canadians) will be the only ones left.

I'm stocking up on Fritos and cheap beer!

Incidentally, if you want to see a pretty good flick on NETFLIX, watch DEAD INSIDE.

• Island Man
    Island Man

There is no need to be overly afraid of Ebola spreading in the U.S. Ebola does not spread as easily as the flu. You have to come into contact with an infected person's bodily fluids to contact the disease. It would actually be difficult for Ebola to spread greatly in developed countries like the U.S. The reason Ebola is spreading like it is in Africa is because of the poor infrastructure, the superstitious beliefs of the people, etc. Even so, Ebola isn't spreading in Africa as much as if it were some other disease like the flu.

• jgnat
    jgnat

So far Ebola is fairly easy to contain. It's the fatality part that is so alarming.

For easy bedtime reading, follow the progression of the Bubonic Plague or the Influenza outbreak.

• Island Man
    Island Man

Actually, there appears to be some new disease in Venezuela that sounds worse than Ebola. It has already killed 10 people and they're yet to identify what it is. I think this disease is what people should be concerned about as it appears to be contagious and kills you very quickly.

http://www.local10.com/news/venezuela-on-alert-over-mysterious-deadly-disease/28100714

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit