Elders, apostasy and disfellowshipping issue's - thoughts please

by FeelingFree 36 Replies latest jw friends

• Comatose
    Comatose

Thomas Covenant

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I am sorry you are going through this. It's all typical pre-programmed responses I detect from the propaganda the WBT$ spreads into the minds of the R&F.

Sup to you what you do but you will never win against the WBT$ and it's hateful machinery. It's a religion of arrogance and misery. The elders (I was one), will simply do what the biggest bully on the BOE bullies them to do.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Don't hand them any power, they have none unless you give it to them.

• FeelingFree
    FeelingFree

Thanks for the apology Steve2 :)

Thomas- if she actually owned her own home I would so love to do that. But being the JW mess that she is she rent's off the local council and dissaproves of anyone wanting to buy so near the end...... She can say stuff like that as she is going to inherit her dad's house when he dies (he is really old now) and live mortgage free for the rest of her judgemental life.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Some Elders really want to help you. They are sincere. The only problem is that they worship the GB/ORG. If the GB said that shooting you was the best way to help you, the Elders would do it. Instead, they use DF'ing to keep your reasoning/critical thinking away from the flock. They want to readjust you.

DD

• Justnowout
    Justnowout

They will DF you. They will do it without hesitation. They will try to 'reason' with you first, meaning try to convince you to see it their way, but if they fail they will DF you.

• Rufus T. Firefly
    Rufus T. Firefly

People in your situation seem to always forget the most important thing: You can not be forced to testify against yourself; however, if you insist on telling the elders how you really feel, you will be testifying against yourself, and there will be repercusssions. Remember, you do not have to answer any questions from anyone about how you feel about anything. Period.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit