Watchtower Dec 2014 page 4

by Mr Fool 14 Replies latest watchtower bible

• sporece
    sporece

Interestingly Jesus never used that name, none of the other apostles did either.

The watchtower will admit we do not find "Jehovah" in any manuscripts written by the apostles.

They are the ones that added it which according to the book of Revelation they should be cursed if anyone adds to Gods word.

• scary21
    scary21

I was very close to my Grandfather. When I was young I was closer to him than my dad because we lived with him and he was home all the time.

When I was in the third grade it finally dawned on me I didn't know his name. I ran home at lunch hour to find out his name, " Gramps Gramps what is your name ?" He said " My name is Mud " I went back to school and told everyone my Grandfathers name was Mud.

Later that day after school when I returned home I said to my mom " I can't believe Gramp's name is Mud " She said " Oh he's pulling your leg, his name is NOT Mud "

So according to WT I could not have started being close and loving my Gramps until that day I found out his name was Elmer. LOL LOL LOL

Sherry........who used to believe everything she was told............But not anymore !

• scary21
    scary21

What, nobody thinks my little story is funny ? In real life I get people ROFL .... I thought it made the perfect point of loving someone before you know their name. The WT's argument is wrong wrong wrong !

• pixel
    pixel

Is funny :-)

• trillaz
    trillaz

jean-luc picard

Your reasoning was very Vulcan!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit