Watchtower/Telecom Ownership Agreement!

by Atlantis 47 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

Amen to thant punkofnice. The Wt. cult deserves no breaks. Still Totally ADD

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

S T ADD - Thanks. The WBT$ have destroyed my life and the lives of my family. I loathe them with a vengeance and only wish that the GB will get put on trial for crimes against humanity and I get to administer the punishment.

• jonza
    jonza

I'm sure they will use this to spy on their members. It is quite scary really. I wonder if it's in part due to the jw.org push.. maybe this is their trial run for the a more national internet service. The internet after all is their biggest threat, if they can control the infomation or at least know who's looking at apostate material they can have a much greater control of their members. I can see it now: "use Jehovahs perfect internet service and stay spiritually clean".

• RagingBull
    RagingBull

Bastards will never cease capitalizing on their lies and "charity" status.

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

I'm with Punk 100000%. WT deserves every slight and epithet imaginable.

As for subject at hand, WT wants as much power as is imaginable. All their acquisitions and decisions are toward that goal.

Marina

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Haven't read it yet but my first thought was what it would be like for the WTS to control your internet connection. Scary.

Why do they want or think they need to own a telecoms company?.....Simon

I think you answered your own question..LOL!!..

The WBT$ would have control over an internet connection..

Who would use it?!.....JW`s..

Now take your WBT$ internet company to a country where your WBT$ JW Cult is experiencing growth..

It`s a recipie for Huge WBT$ JW Cult Growth..

In time you could start influencing elections,political offices..Ect..ect..ect..

................................... photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

The wts has a immediate supply of ready and willing customers. I can see this being a try to provide net survice to that customer base and effectivly control the info available to those customers. It is a tool to fight against knowladge. Hmmmm. Maybe this is where some of that massive cash reserves willgo. An attempt to preserve the customer base.

• jgnat
    jgnat

So we've got this arrogant professor who think he's all that when it comes to computers and telecommunications. He's got a worthless company and he's got an old boy relationship with the powers that be in the Watchtower Society. I think we are simply seeing a back scratching exercise.

• Gregor
    Gregor

Can't wait to see their first pop-up ads for polyesther clothes, long dresses and Pentel highlite pens.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I'm with OUTLAW on this one.

The WTBTS is gearing up for persecution. They are getting sued for harboring pedos, they are getting sued for defamation of character, they got in trouble for hate speech,ect. You've got the crap with ISIS going on, people are getting fed up with extreme religions.

The GB know the TTATT, just like we do. They are scrambling to make plans for the future of the corporation. The END ain't here. They have to re-brand and the Information Age is biting them in the ass. They are getting exposure they don't want.

I am sure that faders are on the increase. The internet plays a HUGE role because the WTBTS hides information to ensure that their followers reach a foregone conclusion, the GB's. What's a cult without information control?? OUT OF BUSINESS.

It would make sense to get into the business of providing internet access to under-developed countries. They can hide in Warwick and run a virtually paperless cult. As American, Canadian, and European numbers dwindle, Africa is eating this shit up. Of course, the hardcore believers will always believe. Those too proud or afraid to admit they were scammed will hold on to MOTHER'S skirt.

DD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit