best blonde joke ever

by JeffT 10 Replies latest social humour

• JeffT
    JeffT

My wife (a blonde) told this one to our son and I yesterday, knowing we'd find it really funny.

A blonde woman was speeding down the road in her little red sports car and was pulled over by a woman police officer who was also a blonde. The blonde cop asked to see the blonde driver's license. She dug through her purse and was getting progressively more agitated. 'What does it look like?' she finally asked.

The policewoman replied, 'It's square and it has your picture on it.'

The driver finally found a square mirror in her purse, looked at it and handed it to the policewoman.

'Here it is,' she said.

The blonde officer looked at the mirror, then handed it back saying, 'Okay, you can go. I didn't realize you were a cop too.'

• blondie
  • Simon
    Simon

Uh oh - you're in trouble now !! :D

• Splash
    Splash

A blonde goes into an electrical store and points out to the shop assistant which TV she wishes to buy.

"I'm sorry, but we don't sell to blondes."

She goes home, colours her hair red, then goes back to the shop to buy her TV.

Amazed, she goes home, colours her hair brown, then goes back to the shop to buy her TV.

She says "I've come here as a red head and a brunette. How did you know I was blonde?"

"That's not a TV it's a microwave."

• piztjw
    piztjw

A blonde walks into a bar, she is all smiles and tells the bartender she is celebrating a special event, and to set up a round of drinks for everyone in the bar.

The bartender asks her what the special event is and she replies, "I just finished putting a puzzle together. The box said 3-5 years on the front, and it only took me three weeks to finish it!"

• piztjw
    piztjw

A blonde is driving down the road in the country and sees another blonde in a little row boat out in a plowed field pulling on the oars for all she is worth. She pulls off the road and parks, goes over to the fence and yells to the blonde, "What in the world are you doing?" The blonde in the boat yells back, "Can't you see? I am rowing this boat across this field!" First blonde replies, "That's a bunch of foolishness. It's doing things like that, that give us blondes a bad reputation. And if I could swim I'd come out there and kick your ass!"

• piztjw
    piztjw

A blonde buys a fancy little sports car and takes it out for her first drive in the country. Suddenly the car sputters, jerks, coughs, and quits on the side of the road. The blonde calls the dealership and complains. They send a repairman out, he opens the hood, tinkers around with the engine for a few minutes and tells her to try starting the car. She turns the key and the engine fires right up, and purrs like a kitten. She is amazed and asks him, "What was wrong, and how he fixed it?" He says, "Oh just crap in the carburator." She gets all huffy and asks, "And just how often am I supposed to do that?"

• SpeedRacer
    SpeedRacer

What do you call a blonde at the bottom of a swimming pool? An air pocket.

Sorry Blondie, nothing personal!

Speedracer

• donnye
    donnye

Loving the blondie jokes. Thank you

• joyfulfader
    joyfulfader

I'm blonde and love a good blonde joke!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit