Sipping our drinks at the track..part 2.". I didnt tell them anything," she said

by MissFit 31 Replies latest jw experiences

• MissFit
    MissFit

Quelly: lol. We are regulars there so the staff knows to get those margaritas out there asap.

My friend does not like to wait. One time we had a new waitress who actually gave us water before the margaritas...the horror!! Lol

• quellycatface
    quellycatface

Wish I could join you one Sunday but I am in the UK.

• MissFit
    MissFit

Quelly, I'll drink one for you.

• MissFit
    MissFit

Quelly, I'll drink one for you.

• MissFit
    MissFit

I am going into withdrawals. My friend hasn't been feeling very well so we had to cancel our Sundays for a couple of weeks.

I check on her regularly to make sure she is okay. I am hoping we can get together again next week.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

I hope your friend is better soon!

• MissFit
    MissFit

Thanks. I always get this dread in the pit of my stomach when I haven't heard from her. Life is so short and precious, she doesnt have much of it left.

I'm trying to prepare myself . She may surprise me and out live me, who knows.

• MissFit
    MissFit

😆Happy, happy, joy, joy!!

Margarita time with my pal!

I was getting worried about my friend. We hadnt been able to get together for several weeks.

She finally was feeling well enough to go out & have "lunch" 😉*cough margaritas*😉

together. We had a great time . I think she talked JW once the whole morning we were together ( we ran errands first ).

We plan on getting together next Sunday.

• MissFit
    MissFit

She is one of the few JW friends I have whose relationship doesnt evolve all around the Jw religion. We have other things in common.

it is a joy to spend time with her.

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

Good for you. keep the faith!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit