Watchtower Is Outraged! Look What Comes Up When You Type Jehovah's Witnesses on Google!

by BucketShopBill 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• BucketShopBill
    BucketShopBill

http://www.familiesagainstcultteachings.org/Education-About-Cults/Destructive-Groups/

Google will put up in the number one slot who ever is paying them the highest amount of cash, I was surprised to see what changed over the last two days, what do you make of this? When I typed in Jehovah's Witnesses News the following link and story came up!

I think the Watchtower stopped paying Google the fee to keep the number 1 slot open for JW.ORG, they are becoming so cheap their not protecting their victims from the Ex-JWs who offer them freedom of thought! Good Job!

• logical1
    logical1

Keep in mind Google only sells AD spots, if they have a higher ranking than the borg on Google without an AD it is due to good old fashioned SEO.

On a side note, lol to the DDOS protection script. Looks like a lot of cults attempt to take their site down via denial of service.

• BucketShopBill
    BucketShopBill

Logical, the Watchtower was telling us from the Service Meeting Platform "When someone type's in or searches for Jehovah's Witnesses, JW.ORG would pop up first on Google because Jehovah was blessing his people". I heard them say this madness from the platform, does this mean Jehovah is not blessing them now if a "anti-cult" group is popping up first? The Watchtower can have it both ways, they lie, twist and squirm and nobody can ask questions out of fear of getting kicked out!

So which is it, was Jehovah's Blessing for a "limited time only" or did Satan take over Google?

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

"The persecution has started !"

• BucketShopBill
    BucketShopBill

If someone paid Google a higher rate to post something different Google would, the BP Oil Accident was one example of that. The Lie that JW.ORG's was getting the first three-lines from Google for free, was nothing more than the Watchtower lying again! Google does nothing for free, especially for Cults!

The Watchtower is so dishonest making claims "Jehovah is blessing us because we are at the top of Google's search!". Some at the District-Regional Conventions will remember the Fibs being told that Jehovah's was using Google to place his Faith Slave's name in the first line of the search engine results! Why do they need to lie, don't they fear God?

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

This is what comes up in the top position when I put "Jehovah's witnesses news'

Jehovah's Witnesses | News | JW.ORG
    www.jw.org/en/news/ Official web site of Jehovah's Witnesses 4 days ago - JW.ORG is the official website of Jehovah's Witnesses. The Newsroom reports on current events, legal developments, and other news affecting ...

perhaps your cache had an effect on the top position in your search

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Doesn't google keep track of what we look for as individuals?? Therefore, I may get a slightly different result when I type the exact thing? Of course, this doesn't explain why I get "Date sexy Arab Women" ads on JWN.

DD

• insidetheKH
    insidetheKH

When i did the search on google just a few minutes ago the first result was JW.ORG and second a BBC article about the 'new tactic' of JW's...mobile carts

• millie210
    millie210

When i did the search on google just a few minutes ago the first result was JW.ORG and second a BBC article about the 'new tactic' of JW's...mobile carts

My search did the same.

• Terry
    Terry

I prefer DOGPILE.COM to Google because they clearly label the Ads as separate from the most-searched category.

Here is the result I obtained for the Search: Jehovah's Witnesses

Ads

Are you looking for?

Jehovah Witness Beliefs Jehovah Witness Britney Spears Trash Removal Barnes Noble Houses Sale Jehovah Witness Bible Jehovah Witnesses Dating

Web Results

Jehovah’s Witnesses—Official Website: jw.org www.jw.org Jehovah’s Witnesses: Our official website provides online access to the Bible, Bible-based publications, and current news. It describes our beliefs and organization.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit