Field Service

by Brainfloss 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Brainfloss
    Brainfloss

First I haven't been out in service for many 10 or more years. I haven't been to a meeting in 2-3 years. I have seen a lot of ttat tracts available online. I was just daydreaming about printing a bunch of those tracts and showing up at a meeting for field service with them. how do you think the conductor would respond. I wouldnt make a big deal of the tracts. just meet for service like normal I am not disfellowshipped. would they put me in a car group or would i have to go it on my own.

• Brainfloss
    Brainfloss

could be fun

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

We had a Poster on here called Moshe, he used to join the Dubs for F.S when he was away in a different town on business, he used the time to plant seeds with the dubs he worked with.

• Brainfloss
    Brainfloss

yes i see the threade now...thanks phiz

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I haven't been out in service for many 10 or more years.

From memory if this is the case you have to be vetted by the eldubs before you are deemed worthy to go out again.

• Brainfloss
    Brainfloss

I have a nice BMW wagon perfect for service. i could drive the car group

• Brainfloss
    Brainfloss

I can see it now--Mr house holder please examine matthew 24:36 with me

36 “But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, f but only the Father. 37 As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man.

Do you think a religion that prophesies dates for the end can be the truth?

• Brainfloss
    Brainfloss

please except this free tract that exposes one such religion!!

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

• Do you want to be prevented from celebrating Birthdays, Christmas and other celebrations and be told that if you do God will kill you soon?
    • Do you want loved ones to die because some men in Brooklyn say you are not allowed a lifesaving Blood Transfusion?
    • Do you want to belong to a religion that makes numerous false prophecies about the end of the world?
    • Do you want to belong to a religion that hides the identities of paedophiles, won’t report them to the authorities and allows them to still associate with your children?
    • Do you want to have ALL your thoughts controlled by some men in Brooklyn U.S.A?

If you answered ‘YES’ to these questions then you should join Jehovah’s Witnesses.

If you are still in doubt please visit - (INSERT A WEBSITE OF YOUR CHOICE)

WARNING:

Please check the Sex Offenders Register before allowing a Jehovah’s Witness into your home.

• Brainfloss
    Brainfloss

excellent!! ---Punk

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit