Sport Motorcycle riding anyone?

by SpeedRacer 16 Replies latest social physical

• prologos
    prologos

awol: When in Austria, stop, stay at - Iselsbergerhof- hotel*. Loesch's back yard, now below his rating.

A great Biker hotel, sprctacular vies on a spectacular road into the high Alps.

• Caedes
    Caedes

Honda CBR 600 although i have ridden various other bikes as well.

• SpeedRacer
    SpeedRacer

Caedes,

Im currently building a 1996 CBR600F3 for a JW coworker. Will have it running this weekend.

Speedracer

• SpeedRacer
    SpeedRacer

Zeb,

Sounds like this Overseer needs to ride with me on my daily commute through Dallas traffic. He would freak! I dont drive crazy either! Every car out there is out to kill you. There is always someone who tries to spoil the day and what right does he have to come to that judgement. Guess he is guided by the big hand from above.

Speedracer

• SpeedRacer
    SpeedRacer

Just curious if anyone is considering going electric and what are your thoughts? A new world record was just set.

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/world-of-sport/woman-breaks-motorcycle-speed-record-with-electric-sidecar-075142834.html

• RichardHaley
    RichardHaley

Dual Sport rider myself.... KLR650

• sylvlef
    sylvlef

Wow...you got some pretty serious rides Guys...and girls if any(i have known some good riders among girls).

i ride a 2009 Kawasaki er6f (aka ninja 650R in some countries i believe) and use it in urban and periurban environement of Paris France,every day (little streets and highways of This city). Some car drivers are here to kill motorcycle people from what i experience every day:using phone and not looking in the mirrors while changing direction,etc...

i also went on week end tours in Normandy.

i do not plan to switch electric yet...it's new so adjustments Will be needed before it Is really useful...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit