Goal for new service year

by Daniel1555 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

The field service support has been in steady decine for years.

Just desprate people finding ways to cope with an impossible to please organization.

• finally awake
    finally awake

Hamster, I hope you even exceed those fine and worthy goals!

• cultBgone
    cultBgone

I remember so many times that no one but my family showed up for service...and an elder told us it was our fault for not making arrangements beforehand.

• steve2
    steve2

I recently turned up for service and there was no other person there and all I could see was street after street after street with people at home poised to tell me to sod off.

Then I awoke from this cruel and eerie nightmare...but I continued to sweat and shake just as I had done when I was a kid going door to door alone. It never goes away.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Don't attend any of those wastefests. But if you must, at least check with Lunarium to see if the moon is void of course so you ONLY go out while the moon is void of course. You still waste your own time. But at least you will not have tons of return visits and/or studies to follow up on.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

GOAL: Learn to stop thinking in WT terms.

• RagingBull
    RagingBull

isn't it somewhere on public record that JWs go in FS of their own will and that the ministry is PERSONAL. So that means since they're not representingn the WTBTS and taking it all upon themselves...no need to Turn in Time, or Meet with the GROUP.

• Separation of Powers
    Separation of Powers

My goal for the next service year....don't go out for another service year.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit