"how did we do?" service meeting part

by nowwhat? 18 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• steve2
    steve2

I think banging my head against a brick wall for 7 hours a month might just be slightly more rewarding that passing out tracts.

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo

20,000 hours on jw.org! Best pioneer time ever!

• Honesty
    Honesty

What a crock of poo poo!

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

20k hours standing at an apathy cart saying and doing nothing. What fun!

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

I remember when nearly all "experiences" that were shared at the KH usually ended with a Bible Study being started... Now they're happy to talk about experiences where brothers were able to actually have "conversations" whether these resulted in Bible Studies or not... Borderline pathetic.

• suavojr
    suavojr

The elder in our congregation forgot his note with all the numbers and just said we did great. We get the same result with numbers or without...lol

• Separation of Powers
    Separation of Powers

The congregation I attended did better than any of the congregations any of you attend! Oh, sorry, my old personality as a Witness came out.

• blondie
    blondie

doorstep bible studies = 15 minutes

Were jws encouraged to talk to people at the door during the tract campaign? for 15 minutes? To take down their name and address and return?

I knew a brother who never kept NHs or RVs, figuring the next jws coming through would be sent to them by holy spirit.

He was an MS would could not read.....he was qualified but not a woman ever.

• wizardca
    wizardca

happily my door was skipped along with everyone else around me. :D

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit