Caleb and Sophia meet a real, live Bethelite Window Washer! (New WT video)

by Oubliette 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

The WTBTS has produced another uplifting video for our precious JW youngsters!

Lesson 12: Caleb and Sophia Visit Bethel

Here's a fun clip from the video at 0:25"

WW JW

That's right little Caleb, you take a GOOD, LONG LOOK at that Bethelite window washer. Isn't he happy serving Jehovah and cleaning windows for Jesus?

That will probably be your vocation too since there's no way in hell you're going to college!

That's right little Caleb, you too can be a window-washing pioneer.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Are you kidding Oub??!!

"Serving at Bethel is better than anything a worldly college can offer him!"

(a quote I was told while at bethel....)

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

OH!!

I just noticed too!...

Caleb ALREADY has such a BIG HEAD, so he will fit in very well with the big headed pratts that think so much of themselves at Bethel!

• Jeannette
    Jeannette

Can you believe it! Setting up a kid to do window washing. What happened to taking them to different factories and occupations to let them see the world.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

"Working hard and serving others, 'cause that's just the Bethel way!"

• moomanchu
    moomanchu

Brainwashing can never start to young!

Anthony looks to be well fed.

"We all said it was the best time that our family ever had." That's sad.

My brother went to bethel when he grew up and then got kicked out to be a special pioneer.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hi Brother Sterotypical JW Window Washer!!.........................Hi "Little Dumb Sh*t" WBT$ Cartoon Character!..

How Can I Waste My Life Just Like You?!..................Don`t Get An Education And Only Read WBT$ Literature!..

WW JW

..................................................................................................................  photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• moomanchu
    moomanchu

LOL Outlaw!

• nykid
    nykid

Well someone has to grow up and become a window washer.

• InquiryMan
    InquiryMan

It would be quite sad if no one did washing, laundry and all common chores... Why do you always look down on such jobs? In our congregation only two did cleaning.... The rest had "normal jobs" like working in a tv station, government offices (even negiotiating specific terms with the EU in his field of occupation) and other jobs... Each job is valuable in its own way.. Oops I forgot, i live in Scandinavia and a cleaning job here is paid with some 25 dollars an hour... at least.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit