Enough Fun... We'll E-Talk Again Soon.

by Gustv Cintrn 10 Replies latest jw friends

• Gustv Cintrn
    Gustv Cintrn

Okay y'all,

My professional life allowed me a bit of time off plus some breaks here and there to hang out here and have a little fun e-dropping my 2 cents worth more often than necessary. However, I'm approaching quite a busy period ahead, so don't miss me too much, okay?

Look up all my previous posts and reflect on it; letting your ex-JW rut ruin your present life is such a waste.

In the best words of Mitt Romney.... "No Apology"

Until my next break..... C ya!!!

Happiness is where you find it.

GC

• Listener
    Listener

Sorry Gustv but I never really took your words as pearls of wisdom so I won't be reflecting on them. However, it was nice having you on the forum and enjoy your professional job.

• naazira
    naazira

So long, farewell....

• Jeannette
    Jeannette

Don't work too hard.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

My present life is great, not ruined at all.

People who make assumption of others based on one small detail of their lives are not usually missed very much here. You are not the first, you won't be the last.

• baltar447
    baltar447

I wasted a minute on this thread.

• Balaamsass2
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

GC,

I liked your posts. They helped me remember how EFFED up JW thinking is. Illogical statements, logical fallacies, hypocrisy, political affiliation over morality, they had it all.

DD

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I liked your posts.....DD

Yep!..Me Too Dog!..

I think some people missed the humour in them..

Gustv was on the money,most JWs don`t care what the WBT$ does..

If they did..

They`d have to think,maybe even take responsibilty for supporting WBT$ Corruption..

If you want to Survive in the WBT$..

You need a: "Who Cares and Why Bother?!.. Somebody Else Will Fix It!".....ATTITUDE..

................................Image...OUTLAW

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

Well, the important thing is that you've been able to hold onto those feelings of superiority over people who follow a more intellectually honest lifestyle than you, so that's good. See you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit