Wow, Bill Maher! Way to speak up!

by nonjwspouse 14 Replies latest social current

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

FHN: Terry, that is why I am surprised to hear this from Bill. Perhaps he is wising up. The extreme of painting all religion with one broad brush is something I don't find any respect for.

In the interview, Bill Maher clearly stated that he thinks ALL religions are stupid. He just doesn't think they are all evil, violent and misogynistic.

• flipper
    flipper

Thanks for posting this video. I agree with a lot of Bill Maher's opinions. It really is hypocritical of the United States leaders to condemn Isis for chopping off heads when their allies the Saudi Arabians do it all the time for non violent offenses. But as Bill stated - we get oil from the Saudis so a different hypocritical set of standards are set by U.S. leaders. Same way in JW land if someone of notoriety gives green handshakes on behalf of the WT Society alleged " kingdom interests " their sins or crimes tend to get minimized or ignored altogether

• Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

Great post. Bill is right and has more balls than the Governing Body. WTBTS 's governing body is afraid.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

In the interview, Bill Maher clearly stated that he thinks ALL religions are stupid. He just doesn't think they are all evil, violent and misogynistic.

I can respect that Bill sees that you can't paint all religions with one broad brush.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

FHN, agreed!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit