Two more quitters!

by apocalypse 11 Replies latest jw experiences

• apocalypse
    apocalypse

In my city, there's been a husband and wife who quit this week. They went together. HURRAY!

The first thing that came to mind when I heard it was 'they didn't need my help'.

You see, many in my city who quit in the past were previously on my mailing list. I sent a package their way.

But not this couple.

Some who got stuff made it known they got some 'information' and still others kept a tight lip.

It's interesting to see how things work out.

I know some tell, because I've heard it from them personally and also from other elders and from the platform afterward.

I've literally heard wailing with many tears at the cringe-dom hall. Howling about the evil mail.

Most stay, but are 'affected'... Some quit.

One loser came back this week. Makes you wonder how baked they really are.

So, this week's count in my city is 2 out, 1 in. Net net, 1 out.

Have you ever sent "mail"..?

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

What are you sending and how are you getting their addresses?

• Skinnedsheep
    Skinnedsheep

I am very curious

• clarity
    clarity

Many are sending these out, they

are sent anonomously because they

are re sent from another town or city.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQPMECoSyyc&list=UUG2tODD7ys5CYEu6qYvj1SA

clarity

• Zoos
    Zoos

One loser came back this week. Makes you wonder how baked they really are.

I went out and came back. I was over-baked. We all wake up in our own time, our own way.

Good for you in being pro-active. It would be great if more people had your attitude.

• flipper
    flipper

APOCALYPSE- Good for you that you are assisting others to exit the organization through your mailing efforts ! I'm happy to hear this couple left. I haven't done the mailing but I've walked right up to JW's sitting at coffe shops or Starbucks posing as an unbelieving relative who has family still inside the JW organization. So I talk to them from the angle that my JW family has tried to " preach " to me but I have serious doubts or questions ! Then of course, the JW's I'm talking to look at me as a prospective convert so they willingly talk to me about my " concerns ". LOL. Then I start telling them about my research on the Internet and how it contradicts what my JW family is telling me. I've had some VERY interesting discussions with JW's using this tactic. I feel I've gotten them to think many times by posing as a non-JW, not an EX-JW. Freedom of mind is a valuable thing ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• apocalypse
    apocalypse

Ok. The two quitters showed up at the kringedome hall. Apparently sat through the 'apostobash' and undoubtedly endured 'the evil eye' staredown from the dubb klan. My question is, what the hell are they thinking?

• TJ Curioso
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

"Theocratic warfare", huh, fellas?

Can't say as I blame you.

• RagingBull
    RagingBull

GOOD FOR THEM (those who got out).... YOU CAN NOW ADD ME TO THE LIST! :)

I wonder how many leave on a monthly basis.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit