Chile and the flag September 18

by ILoveTTATT 21 Replies latest jw friends

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

ILove TTATT= well I have seen a pick of a Chilean flag outside a KH. It was so obvious that someone had jumped the fence and hung the flag on the outside of the window, conveniently under the meeting times, and then taken a photo. It just saddens me that someone has to resort to these kinds of tactics. I guess it confirms the mentally diseased apostate idea.

• ILoveTTATT
    ILoveTTATT

Like you said... "A" pic... Meaning one... Would you be more convinced if you saw ten? Twenty? Hundreds? What if you saw the flag in a pole? That would be very hard to disprove... Plus, like I said, I have been repeatedly told by Chilean exJW's that this DOES happen for real. Like you though, I want proof.

Let's talk next week when the pics start coming in...

• suavojr
    suavojr

This is going to be good, but the system is setup to explain this away... Don't forget to share the pics

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

If someone could produce An Original Photograph of a flag on the end of a pole that was cemented into the ground of a KH. I will shut down my account on JWN at walk back through the doors of a KH.

• elkatire1980
    elkatire1980

In this link you can find what you want to see. A Chilean flag inside a KH.

http://atalayando.blogspot.com/2014/04/61-la-doble-moral-watchtoweriana-parte-7.html

El Kato

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

I'm going to tell you that no kingdom hall or witness would display a flag in their window with out getting their arses kicked by the GB.

I disagree, it is all about keeping property investments secure. The society owned no substantive properties in Malawi, so screw them.

• elkatire1980
  • jgnat
    jgnat

joe, that seems kind of backwards.

• ILoveTTATT
    ILoveTTATT

Well... tomorrow's the big day!! Can't wait for the pics!! I've asked them to take pics while people are going into a meeting, and the flag there, so you can see that it is NOT just a disgruntled exJW who did this...

• ILoveTTATT
    ILoveTTATT

The day finally arrived!! Can't wait!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit