Chile and the flag September 18

by ILoveTTATT 21 Replies latest jw friends

• ILoveTTATT
    ILoveTTATT

I have asked the people who are following my fb page and who live in Chile to take lots of pictures and even videos if they can of the Chilean flag in the Kingdom Halls... Can't wait for when the pictures start rolling in!!

• suavojr
    suavojr

So the rumor is true??

• suavojr
    suavojr

Just to be fair, anyone can place a flag on the window, take the picture and remove it. I want to see it inside while they are conducting the meeting

• disposable hero of hypocrisy
    disposable hero of hypocrisy

Woah woah woah, what rumour?

• Coded Logic
    Coded Logic

Just to be fair, anyone can place a flag on the window, take the picture and remove it. I want to see it inside while they are conducting the meeting

The 18th doesn't fall on a Sunday this year. And if a KH ministry school happens to fall on that Thursday they'll probably just move it. And it doesn't makes since that an apostate would put up the flag for the JWs. They would want them to have to pay the fine.

• metatron
    metatron

Thanks for posting this.

metatron

• Kanon
    Kanon

It is the law in chile to fly the flag on Sept 18

http://www.ilovechile.cl/2012/09/17/the-chilean-flag-serious-business-on-september-18/67690

Many witnesses display it in there homes, and the Halls and even bethel does so as well. (Many Argentinanians find this beyond questionable seeing as so many of them went to prison over nuetrality.)

Use the argument about how having a flag on a passport or drivers licence is just a symbol and not whorship to justify it.

Also the text about being in subjuction to caesar.

• ILoveTTATT
    ILoveTTATT

Kanon, I'd love to see pictures. I have verified it from various anecdotes that the Witnesses all place the flag... but to show this to the world would be amazing!

For example, trying to prove the "Cartilla" thing that Ray Franz talked about is almost impossible, since almost no Mexican JW that I know remembers that time... and as far as I have known, everyone tells me that they didn't get the Cartilla. It's too bad there are no more proofs of things other than Ray's words...

But now, for this, we could have plenty of proof... This is why I am so excited for it... it would be historical for the exJW community!

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

I'm going to tell you that no kingdom hall or witness would display a flag in their window with out getting their arses kicked by the GB. These idiots who go around putting the flag in the KH window are only impressing themselves. Those stupid enough to fall for this need to ask "isn't it funny on the day that a KH decides to display a flag, that an apostate with a camera just happens to be walking past". Coincidence? Why do I even wast my breath.

• ILoveTTATT
    ILoveTTATT

Joe, that is precisely why I ask for pictures and videos... besides, I have received many, many anecdotes from Chilean exJW's confirming that this is true, I just need the pictures to show for it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit