It's my birthday today

by Bruja-del-Sol 29 Replies latest jw friends

• frogonmytoe
    frogonmytoe

Bruja, I am in Spain too. If you'd like to be in contact, send me a private message. As little or much info as you feel comfortable with. Spain is pretty huge, so chances are we're miles apart!!

¡Feliz Cumple!

• sillygirlforgotpassword
    sillygirlforgotpassword

Joyeux anniversaire Bruja del Sol :D

Where in Spain are you at? Cities in Spain are so much livelier, friendlier and heartily fun (not to mention cheaper) than Paris

I want to celebrate my next birthday in the south of Spain :D

• designs
  • quellycatface
    quellycatface

Happy Birthday dear Bruja.

Have some wine and relax with your little family.

We are your friends, albeit separated from you. Xx

• TJ Curioso
    TJ Curioso

Happy birthday Bruja-del-Sol! Besos...

• Bruja-del-Sol
    Bruja-del-Sol

@frogonmytoe: Thanks, you've got a pm!

@sillygirlforgotpassword: If you come to Southern Spain let me know, I live in the South!

@designs: Thank you.

@quellycatface: Thank you quelly, wine is a good idea. Great to have found friends here, love you guys!

@TJ Curioso: Thanks! Abrazos!

• humbled
    humbled

La Bruja, your namesake and her 8 multi-color chicks send their best wishes-- I will get my daughter's pictures of their hatch to you.

Life is, well, LIFE. Sometimes sweet and hard at the same time. Happy Birthday!

• mrquik
    mrquik

Happy Birthday !!!!!

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Happy Birhday! Feliz anos? eh, I'm in Tejas and no habla espanol. Esperanza tu have grande day con sposa y gatos. Feliz new casa, too!

• Bruja-del-Sol
    Bruja-del-Sol

@Humbled (Maeve): aaaah would love to see them! So teeny tiny Bruja has turned into a real chick haha. Thank you for the wishes!

@mrquik: Thank you!

@JWdaughter: you're funny LOL, thank you very much. We're so exited about the new house! Gonna start packing this weekend!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit