SENSATIONALIST HEADLINES CONCERNING "ADJUSTMENTS" MADE IN ALL CAPS!!!

by Oubliette 35 Replies latest jw friends

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

objectivetruth, that's pretty effin' funny!

I shoulda' posted this in the humor category.

• ADJUSTMENTS
    ADJUSTMENTS

LOLOL THANK YOU FOR MY VERY OWN POST!!!

OUBLIETTE IS IT THAT TIME OF THE MONTH?

STEVE2 YOU SOUND LIKE YOU WERE THE PIMPLE FACE OUTCAST IN SCHOOL AND THE BROWN NOSER MS OF THE CONGREGATION...

OBJECTIVETRUTH I LOVE YOUR VIVID IMAGINATION BUT I THINK SOMEONE HASN'T GOT SOME LATELY...

I THINK MY CAPS ADD A LITTLE SPICE TO THE FORUM... NO???

• objectivetruth
    objectivetruth

ADJUSTMENTS - LOL Thanks Buddy! I hope you take my rules seriously, the last people that didn't adhere to my rules had to endure 6 different Forum members posting sad and mean emoticons at them.

This could be you

I feel your pain though.. I work with a Guy that only writes in Caps.. I have talked to him about it, and said "YOU KNOW WHEN YOU WRITE LIKE THIS< CUSTOMERS THINK YOURE YELLING"

His Response = "YEAH BUT ITS TOO HARD TO CHANGE BACK AND FORWARD ON MY KEY BOARD"

= (

Thanks @ Oubliette = )

• Beautiful Dreamer
    Beautiful Dreamer

Admittedly, I do enjoy a CAPITAL letter every so often but not all at once. A little goes a long way.

People should put on their thinking caps before posting and use their CAPS wisely.

• Simon
    Simon

ADJUSTMENTS:

Actually, posting in ALL CAPS, ALL THE TIME is annoying. I suggest you heed people's advice.

Oh, and I deleted your rediculous "FREEDOM OF SPEECH" topic.

A simple test I apply to most situations is "what would happen if everyone chose to do this?" ... I think in this case it would have a negative impact. If I wouldn't let everyone do it then why would I let you do it? That would seem unfair to everyone else.

So, please consider toning down the ALL CAPS.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Curfew on the CAPS PLEASE!

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

Gregor

Helpful for those who hard of hearing.

um actually.... for those who have difficulty seeing maybe?

I HATE all caps. Gives me a headache

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

i hereby promise never ever again to use capital letters or to shout in a literary sense.

Otherwise i know that the penalty

for doing this is to be

summarily con-

demned to

death

• SAHS
    SAHS

So, if he still does it again, maybe we should make it a “capital offense”? Perhaps a stoning at the next big “apostafest.” There’s nothing like a nice, drawn- out stoning to strengthen those biceps.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

blondie - "all caps is shouting...................."

Except "SHHHHHH!!!"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit