how many normal people would only go to the dub website?

by purrpurr 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Of the three new ones that got baptized in my hall while I still attended 2 were mental the third i did not meet so could not say. Anyway the brothers have also claimed that using the carts that many books and brochures have been given away yet no growth. So people must be taking these books and going to their website out of curiosity but then doing nothing about it except maybe googling the JW's then of course they run away.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Just think of how much paper the borg have wasted all that time they were telling people to

stay away from Satan's internet. Now they act like they invented it.

• kairos
    kairos

I'll have you know "they" just announced that 3600 people have asked for personal visits from the web campaign...

Yes, 3600!

They didn't have the nerve to say if this was worldwide or not...

I don't know how that's supposed to be impressive.

• NeverKnew
    NeverKnew

Wow... Kairos. That really puts it into perspective. If 8,000,000 witnesses placed a tract each (as in one for the entire month), we're talking a success rate for personal visit requests of .045%?

With more than one tract per adherent disseminated, that incredible success rate diminishes exponentially. I feel so sorry for those that I care about right now.

Anybody know the average number of tracts typically disseminated per person?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit