pioneer book

by itisme 15 Replies latest jw friends

• itisme
    itisme

Does anyone have the pioneer book? The new one: Fully accomplish your ministry.

• lurkernomore
    lurkernomore

Off to Pioneer School ;) ?

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

Shouldn't be too long before a pdf of it turns up somewhere on the internet.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

2014 Fully Accomplish Your Ministry PDF. This file contains 2 books in one file. The Regular version and the Reference version are combined into one pdf. Just click on (Reference) in the bookmark section for the reference version.

. Click the link by the blue arrow.

. https://www.sendspace.com/file/scq3hf

. .

Petra

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

NeonMadman:

I am not sure if you got the message or not, but Atlantis has a file you wanted and he was trying to reach you to send it your way.

Petra

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

itisme:

Just send me a pm if you need any other stuff Atlantis has in the terabyte boxes. Right now he is scanning an extremely rare John H. Paton songbook which most Bible Students have never seen and never knew existed.

Petra

• factfinder
    factfinder

marked

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Hey 'itisme', What an interesting first post.... Do you realise that you are here on an "apostate" site??

• smiddy
    smiddy

Do you realise that you are here on an "apostate" site??

AWWW stuck....2 ,why did you say that ? She would have learnt a few things if she had stuck around .It wouldnt be the first time someone has stumbled on this site and then learnt TTATT.

Just saying

smiddy

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Sorry smiddy... I didnt think of that. I was trying to be a stirrer with a new forum member....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit