Woman 82, beheaded in her London garden.

by quellycatface 21 Replies latest social current

• tootired2care
    tootired2care

Good grief enough is enough. Islam has got to go, it's time to ban this stupid cult of death outright. If existing believers don't like it, they can pack their shit up and go live in the IS.

Islam is as dangerous in a man as rabies in a dog.
    Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyzes the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world.
    - Sir Winston Churchill

• Simon
    Simon

Churchill was awesome!

I'm getting tired of the political correct pandering to this dangerous ideology. We've seen what it does. We don't need out countries and societies turned into Hitler's second coming.

• Earnest
    Earnest

Winston Churchill wrote that in his 1899 book The River War, An Account of the Reconquest of Sudan. To suggest that Muslims in Britain support what this man did should be supported with evidence, not nineteenth century propagands.

Blondie, The Times in general is reliable, the Daily Mail less so.

• Mikado
    Mikado

what the hell does his religion have to do with the actions of a mentally ill man... he was previously screaming that the cats have stolen his lighter...

THIS HAS NOTHING to do with Islam. nothing at all.

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

If GOD brought about an Armegeddon, it would be worse than the horrible thing we see happening in our world now. He would just be the propogator of the most evil to ever hit the planet. He is the ultimate terrorist.

I feel bad for this poor woman, and the cat that had no dog in this fight. (sorry about the play on words)

jehovah god is a bastard that is just as barbaric as these terrorists. Hasa Diga Eebowai.

zed

• Jeannette
    Jeannette

Beheading was just a terrible, gastly thought a few years ago. But now, as they keep putting this before us, we are getting numb to it. What in the world are they planning for us?

• runForever
    runForever

Everybody: This is simple bbc propaganda and it's having the exact effect they want. Bbc is a government bullhorn as is cnn, msnbc, fox news. Almost 100% of it is bs. If they can stir up outrage (accomplished here on jw net) that gives them the license to start the wars they want to start. Governments have been doing this since they began. The bible even says it: "Those ruling are lording it over the rest". Proverbs "The rich are ruling over the poor.". They don't want to give it up and will create scare scenarios to keep the money flowing. Follow the money. The truth will set you free.

• cofty
    cofty

Comparing the BBC to Fox is risible.

• runForever
    runForever

nope: bbc stage faked chemical weapons treatment. Puppet of US plain and simple.

• Violia
    Violia

I guess when they show up in one of jwn's members garden's, we will take it seriously. I quess it is all bunk until then.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit