Liking somone

by d 16 Replies latest social relationships

• eva luna
    eva luna

Darth Frosty has a good topic on introverts. It helped me understand a few things about myself.

It could be your personality type, plus how you were raised.

I have had simular issues.

Read some more , it can be very liberating. You need to lose that last sentance mentality.

Dont give up.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

There was this rather small dept. store that has now closed. The florists were in the lobby. All traffic stopped when women saw the size of a white floral bouquet. We figured it was about $500. and he needed to atone for something bad. Some film producer used to seduce his women with bouquets of white flowers. Girlfriend 1 and Girlfriend 2 both received an immense bouquet of white flowers. It was a sight to see.

• d
    d

bumped.

• d
    d

I can not bring myself to say I like someone I get so nervous. Even as a 23 yr old ex jw.

• Holden Caufield
    Holden Caufield

I wanted to date and often felt left out.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

A randy old goat who was a friend of mine, he has passed away sadly, always used to say to me "What are you afraid of ? they can only say no "

He asked any girl with a heartbeat, and a good few said yes !

Even as quite an old guy he always had a girl on his arm, he may have died relatively young, but I bet he didn't die sex starved !

• Holden Caufield
    Holden Caufield

I do ask and they often say no.So I just keep to myself. I realize this dating thing is very confusing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit