BOE Letter: Re: Our Kingdom Ministry

by pixel 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Are fewer and fewer disfellowshipped seeking reinstatement?

'Anyone who desires to receive a copy of Our Kingdom Ministry, including disfellowshipped persons, may receive one'

When I first read the above I thought...'am I reading this right'! Are the pharisee GB getting a little soft on the disfellowshipped in the 110,000+ congregations? Is this the first of many demonstrations to come of showing a little respect to the disfellowshipped?

Then I realized that the disfellowshipped, once they are disfellowshipped have free reign to do whatever they please and to go wherever they please including visiting competing XJW websites without having to answer to 'Mother'.

Many if not most disfellowshipped are probably finding these XJW sites very friendly, inviting and informative. The internet provides disfellowshipped ones access to everything WT related (including KMs). So why go to a meeting empty-handed, not to mention that once on these XJW websites many df'd ones are getting a real education on how disgusting the WBTS really is.

Question: How do we know that the GB are desperate?

Answer: They're getting soft on the disfellowshipped!

Thank you pixel.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Yeah, the MS used to play "keep away" with hubby, wondering aloud if he was approved enough. Oh, the hoops hubby went through to get his copy of the KM!

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

The disfellowshipped have not even been worthy of a No-Blood Medical Alert Card!

From the January 1987 KM:

WEEK STARTING JANUARY 11

Song 192

10 min: Local announcements and accounts report. Include report of any contributions sent by congregation to Society for Kingdom work or for Society Kingdom Hall Fund as noted on December literature statement or other statements from Society. Distribute Medical Alert cards. These can be made available to all who desire one, except disassociated and disfellowshipped persons.

What disgusting A-Holes!!!

• AlwaysBusy
    AlwaysBusy

I really don't know what to say, except thank you for the information. I am one of those df'd people. Allowing df'd ones to have a KM? What happened? I've always been treated as if I have Ebola. AND, I've had 2 elder visits within 3 weeks, I didn't know they knew I existed. What's going on?

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Anyone who desires to receive a copy of Our Kingdom Ministry, including disfellowshipped persons, may receive one.

Well that IS good news!

Now all those poor DF'd people don't need to feel even more humiliated sitting in the KH for the midweek meeting and feeling clueless for the entire Service Meeting.

What a loving God Jehovah the GB is, so compassionate and merciful!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit