problem

by zanex 13 Replies latest jw experiences

• simplesally
    simplesally

Thats too bad she is withholding your daughter. The problem with divorce is that the ex usually "hates" you and sometimes wants the child to feel the same.

Unless the ex is truly evil, it should be joint custody.

• shunned
    shunned

I myself have been through a divorce. I have custody of both children and their father has disapeared, wrapped up in his own life. I found a book that could help you and your daughter through this, I found it helpfull to me.

Helping Your Kids Cope with Divorce... The Sandcastles Way
    By: M. Gary Neuman, L.M.H.C.

Whatever you do don't ever give up on the fight for your daughter, she does belong to you to.

shunned

• zanex
    zanex

ok I sent em an email cuz I totally did not want to talk to them. The response was typical. I was totally expecting what I got back from them I have a feeling that they will be cutting me off even more now. Oh well whatever. Their loss. My dad did make a point of sayin that they were going to keep in contact with my ex. AAARRRGGGHHHHH....i HATE dubs. At any rate the standard line of society inspired drivel was on my email as I opened it up to read my parents email. Sigh. It never goes away does it? I have been seein my daughter at least once a day for the last week. It isnt as much as I wud like but it is something anyway.
    spaz:Thank you for your words...I am worried that her mother will "bad talk" me to my daughter and that kinda hurts cuz I neeed that little girl. I dont know how other to explain that but other parents here will know what I am talking about.
    sinplesally: yep thats what I am scared of happenin...I dont want her to get the hate that her mom feels for me.
    shunned: thx I will have to check out that book. I am going to fight for my daughter!
    anyway..ltrs!

-Z-

• Gopher
    Gopher

Zanex,

So sorry to hear that the "stony wall of dubdom" has prevailed in your parents' place. Sigh, it was so predictable. Your parents are like so many of ours, following the Borg's handbook on showing hate and calling it "love". I often wonder with people like these, do they show lack of love out of choice, or is it because they follow an organization? Would they admit which one it is???

At least you have your daughter. Let her be the light of your life. It will *help* fill the empty spot in your heart that your parents have created. There's nothing like "daddy" to a little girl!

-J.R.

Don't let yesterday use up too much of today.--Will Rogers, 1879-1935

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit