2015 Convention Releases

by wifibandit 63 Replies latest watchtower bible

• flipper
    flipper
    Oh my holy Fuc---- God. Have the creators at Disney Studio's taken over the WT Society Writing or Creativity Department ? These guys HAVE to be dropping acid to make these kinds of terminally weird cartoons. This is so creepy. So is Lett himself. Peace out, Mr. Flipper
  • flipper
    flipper
    OUBLIETTE- " Jabba the frog turd " . I about spewed my coffee on the computer screen ! I love it ! LOL ! Hilarious. Thanks for making my day- that's classic
  • cuckoo in the nest
    cuckoo in the nest

Separated at birth?

• baltar447
    baltar447

Ok, am I the only one thinking that instead of "small lies and bigger lies". That the impression I get is that the kid is inviting demunz by lying?

Edit: ok that was amusing when then one lie monster ate the lamp. But I stick to my opinion that it's nothing more than phobia inducing propaganda.

• dgeero
    dgeero
    Wow..just wow. Indoctrinating children to give them money instead of buying an ice cream? What the actual F**K!?! Just started watching the What is true love video. Forget your dreams dedicate your life to the borginization. Ugh so disgusting. This cult makes me sick. One of my biggest regrets about my teenage years was not playing sports in school.
  • St George of England
    St George of England

One of my biggest regrets about my teenage years was not playing sports in school.

One of my biggest regrets about my teenage years was not playing with girls in school.

George

• skin
    skin
    Let's distance the 1914 date from the establishment of the kingdom. That way they can start saying that they never did say it. We are going to see more and more of this date not having any jw connection. Then the new light will be announced at some future agm. Or maybe they will just quietly say nothing.
  • breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

I see the Big Boys at Crooklyn will buy with Sophia's money buildings, more buildings, and..cows. Disgusting! - PIXEL

Those aren't cows. . . . They're the bulls that produce all of the society's bullshit!

• Listener
    Listener
    First thought that came to mind were cash cows. The wtbts just rakes it in, now they are milking the kids.
  • konceptual99
    konceptual99

One of my biggest regrets about my teenage years was not playing with girls in school.

George

Love it fella....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit