Was J.F. Rutherford - Exonerated?

by Amazing 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

IIRC the defense attorney called for a mistrial when the judge was incredulous towards two WTB&TS secretaries who failed to recognize a rubber stamp they presumably used on a daily basis.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Nice find Banglore

• St George of England
    St George of England

No wonder the WTS hates the internet! With information like this freely circulating they must be wondering how many more lies are going to be uncovered.

Douglas Walsh, Olin Moyle, Maria Russell, Rev Ross and now this; they are all coming out of the woodwork!

Excellent post, thank you

George

• Mary
    Mary
    the defense attorney called for a mistrial when the judge was incredulous towards two WTB&TS secretaries who failed to recognize a rubber stamp they presumably used on a daily basis.

I guess my question is: why would these secretaries not recognize a rubber stamp? Sounds like it's along the same line that Freddie Franz (or one of the other high ranking members) claimed during the Olin Moyle trial that they weren't really familiar with any of the date-setting the WTS was guilty of.

• minimus
    minimus

Terry might have read this before he wrote his thread

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

I would always hear of how he was charged with trumped up charges of sedition but I could never find anything what Rutherford said or wrote that would result in him being charged.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    nancee park - "So Joseph Rutherford and company were released on technicalities, not 'exonerated'. The Watchtower Society should be ashamed of their telling lies around the world about this, don't you think?"

Once again, for the newbies, lurkers, and trolls...

...if you have to cheat to defend your beliefs, your beliefs don't deserve to be defended.

• dogisgod
    dogisgod

Wow. $10,000.00 bail per person....that was steep in those days.

• Listener
    Listener

It's no coincidence that in the January 2019 Broadcast when discussing a brief history of the organization, they are now saying simply, that they were released from jail.

Another milestone for the organization to celebrate this year is 100 years since the release of Rutherford from prison and the appointment of the FDS.

• Bobcat
    Bobcat

Marked.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit