Love, Marriage and Leaving JWs?

by non_trias_theos 46 Replies latest jw friends

• SYN
    SYN

Nice post, Absolute, welcome to the site!

"Vaccination has never saved a human life. It does not prevent smallpox." The Golden Age, Feb 4 1931 p. 293-4 - The Sacredness of Human Blood (Reasons why vaccination is unscriptural)

• finnrot
    finnrot

Hi Absolute. That was a great post, you tell a good story and have a great writing style. I hope you post often.

Hi LDH. Garlic festival is coming soon!!

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."
    Terry Pratchett.

• ballistic
    ballistic

What I see here is that these people are posting seemingly serious questions posing as a genuine posters but have no intention to exchange ideas, debate or enter into serious discussion. They talk down to others, rarely answer any specific questions and mostly wish to provoke others. After the gun threat he made (which I feel is reason enough for Simon to ban him) you can see one of our fellow posters immediately got extremely wound up. This is exactly what their intention is. On the one hand, I cannot see a Jehovah's Witness acting like this, on the other hand they obviously have knowledge of the organisation and a strong determination to cause chaos. It has even crossed my mind that they could be a worldly agent paid by the organisation which may sound far fetched but that is the only conclusion I can come to in view of their track record.

• non_trias_theos
    non_trias_theos

$$$They talk down to others, rarely answer any specific questions and mostly wish to provoke others.$$$

You mean like many of the ex-jws in this forum?

$$$After the gun threat he made (which I feel is reason enough for Simon to ban him) you can see one of our fellow posters immediately got extremely wound up.$$$

Why must you lie? No one made any gun threat. Get real. All non said is that you best watch who you mess with these days. Just because someone is a Witness does not mean you can tell them FU to their face constantly or accost them in the street and seek to commit an act of violence. It might get one shot. That is no threat. It is reality, my friend. I also made it clear that I neither own a gun, want a gun, nor approve of persons carrying guns. You, my friend, are lying.

• ballistic
    ballistic

Why not answer my question as to why you post to this web site, or why you visit it at all?

• non_trias_theos
    non_trias_theos

$$$Why not answer my question as to why you post to this web site, or why you visit it at all?$$$

I did not know that the owner requires members to give a reason for their visits. Does everyone have to state why he/she is here?

• ballistic
    ballistic

Persons who study discussion sites such as this rightly describe them as a "community". You come into an established community, posing as a new member without introducing yourself or explaining your motives. Instead you just make sweeping statments which prove you do not "know" the people here and expect people to listen to your often dogmatic point of view. Your un-willingness to talk on the same level as the persons you are associating with is causing you grief. It leads people like me to believe you must have some alterior motive for your constant "spamming" and re-appearing as alternative personas.
    You can see from my previous post above that I (and no doubt others) are quite interested to find out more about you, but you out-rightly refuse to participate at a community level.
    Is it any wonder you have been called "troll" in the past? I accept that you do not truely fit the description of "troll" as I understand it, but every time you come to the board under another name, you display certain characteristics which cause people to think that you are up to no-good and they tag you with the only word they know for trouble makers; troll. If you are trully not out to make trouble, then why not consider changing your 'spots'?

p.s. Please don't quote one sentence of someone elses and miss the whole point of the post in general context as you so often do.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit