DO YOU EVER THINK ABOUT the things people believe about JESUS?

by Terry 13 Replies latest watchtower bible

• iwantoutnow
    iwantoutnow

Having read the bible over 20 times, being a JW for 5 decades, and and elder for 2, I have come to the conclusion that it is:

a. One of the worst pieces of literature ever written.

b. Portraits and evil, hateful, vengeful, weak, god.

c. Has more continuity holes and plot problems than a 50's scific movie.

d. Is responsible for more suffering than any other single thing in human history.

e. Biggest pile of horse crap ever.

f. I am ashamed I was fooled into thinking it was reality for my whole life.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

As to your opening post yes all of the time. What the majority of people don`t want to think is that Jesus was a human being.He ate food drank liquids ,shit and pissed like any other human being .

Being male he would also have had spontaneous erections and ejaculations from time to time since he lived for 33 years .

But how many people want to face those facts .?

As for JFK , the most plausible explanation I have come across so far is that TV presentation that showed that after the shot that was fired by Oswald which missed ,the presidential car sped up and the security guard in the back of the car fell back and accidentally discharged his firearm hitting Kennedy in the back of the head .

Vincent Bugliosi' book Reclaiming History: The Assassination of John F. Kennedy

I will search that book out from the library ,

• I believe in overlapping
    I believe in overlapping

smiddy3

Being male he would also have had spontaneous erections and ejaculations from time to time since he lived for 33 years .

LOL, I bet he did more than that. Weren't women always following him?.

• EverApostate
    EverApostate

The more you make a honest investigation about the gospels authenticity, the more you lose trust in the Bible.

Just imagine yourself living in the times of the Supposed Jesus Christ. There would have been several self proclaimed Messiahs in that superstition infested middle east, just making up fraudulent claims that they are divine/ son of god. Nothing more. And one of those mythical character just evolved into today's Christianity.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit