Please help....in a dilemma..

by crazyhorse 32 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• bafh
    bafh

What is your degree in? Can you get a job that requires you to move? Moving is an easy way to fade out without too much question because "out of sight, out of mind" to a certain degree. They will still check on you, but it will be easier to fade and you can occasionally attend meetings if you want without triggering too much interest from the new congregation.

Move, and get a job that requires you to work a lot. You can pretend to be depressed, or pretend to be materialistic, or .... there are other options.
    I do happen to understand the pressure of having all of your family in and trying to fade. Lucky for me, I'm a girl and not pressured to take a "positon" other than pioneering and I can see that as a young male, the pressure would be much more intense.

I think moving might be your easiest way to slip away, or at least to reduce the immediate pressure.

BAFH

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

I wish you much luck-- you need to become financially independent as soon as possible. Will they kick you out if you quit going to meetings etc?

• crazyhorse
    crazyhorse

I'm starting work early next month but I have to work for some time before I can be financially and wholly independent.

No, I won't be kicked out if I stop going to meetings but it wil cause a lot of distress in my family. I don't want to be a cause of such great disruption of peace.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit