Not on JW.ORG: Jehovah's Witnesses being sued again in California for Child Molestation by Pioneer/Servant. Abuse hidden from police by Elders and Watchtower Society.

by Balaamsass2 19 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

How many Catholic Priests knock on your door and ask to spend time alone with your child??????

• BucketShopBill
    BucketShopBill

I hope they are not kicked out of the Organization for reporting the crimes of a Pedophile. Lately in my last Congregation Pedophiles are more popular than regular JWs, it's all about who is able to donate the most cash to keep the Watchtower happy!

I wish these two boys the best, the lawyers they chose don't take any old case, Balaam I can assure you if these cases did not have the Watchtower's Cover-Up all over them, those lawyers never would have taken the case. I know several JWs that called Rick Simmon's and he told them they were out of luck! Let's hope these boys get justice and the Watchtower is punished for the Right Reasons, not out of our anger but because they deserve getting slammed for $20 Million for each victim!

• Fernando
    Fernando

The Watchtower organisation's favourite most hated religion, the RCC, is by comparison far more open, contrite, and cooperative with authorities.

I seem to remember reading about senior RCC figures identifying key issues, such as clericalism, as being responsible.

• quellycatface
    quellycatface

May they have strength and courage to see this through.

I hope the perpetrators get their just desserts. Bastards.

• flipper
    flipper

I hope these victims are successful in duing the WT Society and getting this in the news even more. Thanks for posting this Balamms

• Listener
    Listener

Local Jehovah’s Witness officials could not immediately be reached Wednesday, and the church’s main legal and public information offices in New York didn’t respond to requests for comment. sts for comment.

Their silence speaks volumes. They could learn a great deal from their fellowmen, the catholics.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

I witnessed the reason the RCs and Witnesses have so many pedophiles. It was Christmas. Altho I am not RC, I decided to go to church with my younger sister. I was used to Jesuits in New York. Both my mom and myself kept waiting for the sermon to begin. The priest had incoherent thoughts. Certainly, Christmas and Easter is a time for sermon work. Just google one. He was preparing for communion when we realized we already heard the sermon . One middle aged female stood up and said, "yes, Father." There is no way I can articulate the groveling and deference that her voice contained. I became physically ill. No one should be worshipped. If I were a parishoner, I would gather a committee and demand sermon reform. Of all the church services of my life, it was the worst by far. Grown woman should act like grown women.

To be candid, I've had women friends talk to Episcopal priests the same way. Do anything to me. I am an infant. You are held to no standards.

• Paris
    Paris

Bandon the Run - Your post is very profound. Its the core issue , the subjection to the organization, without question, that they arrogantly mask as "waiting on Jehovah" how disgusting to use God like a weapon for their own authority and to elicit unquestioned obedience to seven old men. How appalling that so many men were so weak and spineless as to not stand up when they read the instructions in the Shepherding the Flock rule book, to keep secrets for pedophiles and tell their victims not to speak up and not to turn their predators into the police, or even warn anyone a predator was in their midst. Not one elder questioned this practice ? And as usual the WTBTS is blaming the rank and file and the victims and tryng to wash their hands like Pontius Pilate, of any responsibilty.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

Unless there is an expres statute such as in CA, there is no duty to report crimes to the police. It takes pleading special facts for the WTBTS to be brought in as a party. It just can't sit there and be named successfully. The Conti case was extraordinary. The WTBTS had notice. It has deep pockets compared to elders. Simons acknowledged that Conti was rare. He clearly said he did not want routine pedophile cases. They can be won but the damages are minimal.

A judge will want to see some evidence. Not people who hate the WT venting on a forum. There is no way that Behel can know or police everything that happens in the field. Looseness with facts does not help. It only turns off normal people from supporting the apostate point of view. People don't like any religion trounced.

This worship of Rick Simons is disgusting. The man is a good lawyer. Hundreds of thousands of good lawyers are available.

• Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

Band have you read Barbra Anderson's site and records of previous settled out of court Child abuse cases?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit