There is no YahWeh (Jehova(h))!

by DeWandelaar 25 Replies latest jw experiences

• Tiktaalik
    Tiktaalik

I like your chutzpah Dewandalaar.

I'll join you in your tempting of Yahweh - Jehovah.

Hey Jehovah, you old piece of dog excrement! Your resemblance to pig faeces is profound, yet your stench overpowers the efforts of even the most splenetic and malodourous porcine.

If I could spit in your jaundiced eye, I would hawk up the biggest guttural golly I could and use your myopic peeper as my spittoon.

Satan is a much more appealing non-existent deity than you'll ever be, you pathetic excuse for devinity.

• Tiktaalik
    Tiktaalik

No lightening bolts yet.

• LV101
    LV101

Phizzy - enjoyed reading the link and answers from Crazyguy.

This is a good topic and the archaeological info helpful - just realized I missed reading the "HowTheBibleWasCreated" link. I think this info should be in neon lights to grab attention to visitors as well as any and all who don't invest the time for research. Important info.

• LV101
    LV101

ooops - "HowTheBibleWasCreated" is not a link. Sorry about that "HTBWC".

• DeWandelaar
    DeWandelaar

That piece of shit did not smite me but my kids with fire! Deucebag !!!! (Kidding of course)... Only fire I see is on the telly when some more throws gasoline on his barbeque! ;)

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

Hey Jehovah, you old piece of dog excrement! Your resemblance to pig faeces is profound, yet your stench overpowers the efforts of even the most splenetic and malodourous porcine.

Aww don't say that. Imaginary people have feelings too, you know.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit