Celebrating 100 years of Armageddon NOT coming

by Smiles 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

They ( whoever they are ) can't wait for the current GB kick the bucket, and for that generation to die. Then GB 3.0 can run with the football to 2034.

DD

• bigmac
    bigmac

no guys--you got it wrong

armageddon HAS HAPPENED----invisibly.

jehovah has lovingly spared---everybody--!

this is the new world already---invisible--obviously.

• Terry
    Terry

I recently had a lengthy conversation with a 19 year old JW about this subject.

I made the statement, "Jesus has been ruling for a century and has nothing to show for it which

is demonstrably different from BEFORE he was ruling."

The 19 year old JW was simply astonished I could think such a thing!

"He's been directing his Organization spreading the Good News of Jehovah's Kingdom and separating sheep from goats." He insisted.

I asked him to take a hard look at what he'd just asserted.

"Would you say the Organization is separating true worship from false worship by means of the literature and teachings?"

"Yes, of course."

"Then why are all those books, magazines, tracts, Kingdom Ministries now removed from the Kingdom Halls as NO LONGER TRUE?

If they can't be taught any longer, it can only mean those persons who read and rejected the message were RIGHT."

He pretended to NOT understand that statement. At least, I hope he was pretending.

• piztjw
    piztjw

They are celebrating the 100 year "anniversary" of the BIRTH of the kingdom.

Sounds a lot like a birthday to me.

I said as much to a couple Jdubs, that I was going to follow the lead of the GB celebrating the anniversary of a birth, by celebrating the anniversary of MY birth. Good lord did they ever backtrack and try to chastise me for "not understanding".

• neverendingjourney
    neverendingjourney

He's been directing his Organization spreading the Good News of Jehovah's Kingdom and separating sheep from goats."

Did he really say "separating sheep from goats"?

That became old light around the time he was born (1995).

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The said Armageddon has been a valuable marketing commodity for the WTS. not only is it useful to attract attention to the WTS. literature but it also instills fear

into people's minds to lure people toward this organization.

No one obviously wants to die and some are willing to emulate the social moral standards of the ancient Hebrews

as a viable means to make a better person out of themselves as toward appeasing this god of judgemnt..

Good old fashion fear mongering by a bunch of charlatans is what the WTS. has been.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit