New Bethel Conspiracy Theory

by kneehighmiah 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Stirred
    Stirred

They likely already determined how many to fill for permanent jobs after 2017. Any excess of forecast are unnecessary. He should know unless there is big change in attrition rate or departures, his chance of permanent slot is low...IMHO.

• steve2
    steve2

Any modern business enterprise management will tell you in an unguarded moment that temporary contract workers are easier to get rid when no longer needed than permanent hired staff.

• Tiktaalik
    Tiktaalik

Your friend is a sap.

An easy mark for the rapacious, venal and money-hungry realty speculating multinational corporation that is the the watchtower society.

Like I was.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

They are determined to complete their project, then possibly send many of their free labors home to fend for themselves.

Yes that pretty much explains matter.

Unless the work he is doing is very specialized they may want him to remain longer as a permanent.

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

I'm hearing that these volunteers are having fun. They say. "If you enjoy what you are doing, then you can't call it work". So, there you have it. If it's not work, no pay.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Balaamsass - "War-wick - sounds like a name from a kids fantasy video game."

If the name "Warwick" doesn't make you think of a little guy in a furry costume...

...you might be an XJW.

• sir82
    sir82

Why exactly is this "suspicious"?

Bethel will gladly use up their time that these volunteers are foolish enough to surrender. The idiot volunteers know it is just "temporary".

I don't understand where this becomes diabolical.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit