IMPORTANT things for you to think about

by Terry 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

Exceptional.

• Stirred
    Stirred

Doc, it was stated as things to think about and I didn't read that anywhere stated it was to be an exhaustive list or that it was ranked in order of importance. I realized right away on this site that you take from it what helps and if it doesn't fit you now or ever, leave it alone.

I can still believe in God and Christ yet am able to read a list like this and glean much food for thought about what I've been through in this organization that I've been caught up in for over two decades. No one is attacking you or your faith so why take it personally?

Your point could still be made with less aggression. Many things listed could hold true while still believing in God and your point is well taken. But remember, who interprets whether you are showing/demonstrating/proving/ living by faith in God and Christ? Only God and Christ can really say.

Faith in man has generally led to disappointment. Right now I'm not so sure if my faith in God has led me there also. I hope in God for sure. I don't want all that I've hoped and believed to be for nothing.

• LoisLane looking for Superman
  • TTATTelder
    TTATTelder

Cool some good points there.

-TE

• LV101
    LV101

Phenomenal - love it!

• game1914over
    game1914over
    These are great steps, Terry! Comforting and strengthening information to incorporate with my New Year's resolutions.  I've enjoyed your informative posts during my lurking years.  Hope you're doing well!
  • DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

The only normal people you know are the ones you don’t know very well.

Yep, everybody is f**ked up and comes from a dysfunctional family.

Doc

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit