I will see you in Paradise....

by jam 11 Replies latest jw friends

• jam
    jam

Lets say JW's were right about Paradise. I'm resurrected,

a mentally deceased dreaded Apostate, you look up and there I'am.

Now you shunned me for over 10 -20 years when I was

alive. So what was the point of shunning again?????

• kairos
    kairos

If there is a resurrection for those that are killed at Armageddon...

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

" If there is a resurrection for those that are killed at Armageddon..." -

That was one of my biggest problems and hard to accept doctrines when I was in. Everybody who dies at armageddon is gone forever because right up to that time, it was supposed to be SO OBVIOUS to the entire world that JW's were the true religion and everybody in every other religion were PURPOSEFULLY going against God and rejecting his true religion. Even w/ all the failed predictions, changes, and horrible success rate, and flip flops, it should still have been obvious to the whole world that the WT was the true religion.

• jam
    jam

Not a death at Armageddon, sorry. If I died today and Armageddon comes

20 years later. All will be resurrected according to WT teaching, unless

there is New Light in regards to Apostate, NO resurrection for us. LOL

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

But apostates won't be resurrected! You have sinned against the holy spirit, remember?

The WT teaching is a resurrection for "the righteous and the unrighteous" but not for the "wicked".

• losingit
    losingit

Ohhhhh is that what sinning against the Holy Spirit is?!!?! Being an apostate!?!?!! DAMN LOL

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

(Are you being serious?) Sure it is. Sinning against the holy spirit is defined by Witnesses as speaking out against the holy spirit, or, basically, rejecting what they know is the truth. Apostates will not get a resurrection unless they repent before death:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/120002/1/Will-apostates-burn-in-Gehennah#2116621

I'm not entirely clear how repenting can be successful if this is an unforgiveable sin, but perhaps "unforgiveable" is meant to refer to the Witness doctrine that death absolves most people of their sins, but will not absolve those who have sinned against the holy spirit.

• sowhatnow
    sowhatnow

armageddon is a place , according to a scripture i read.

the great day of the war of God the almighty already happened when jerusalem was detroyed.

people lived thorugh that great tribulation.

according to hebrews, we all have to die first then be judged.

jesus only died for the nation who were under the law of moses.

he told the apostles [only the 12] to go to the lost sheep of israel , not the gentile nations.

yea, I was surprised too. read it in matthew. [and probably mark luke and john]

paul preaced to the gentiles.

but if jesus does for all mankind and was teh sacrifice for our sins, we are forgiven, no matter what, becasue we are imperfect and cant help it.

even if we do it one purpose, its becasue were imperfect that we do! win win.

oh, and paradise in in heaven, so says 2 cor 12 vs 4

• Over%forme
    Over%forme

sowhatnow, I agree with you about

Armageddon and the great tribulation.

• dugout
    dugout

okay now Im more confused. Anyway, Who'S going to study with all these unrighteous people coming back in the ressurrection. How we gonna find them, More door to door!!!!!????? Or mabye grave sight to grave sight? Hell, after being raised from the dead they should be looking for Jws coming to their door. Then they will see how annoying they were.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit