What was YOUR First Worldly Experience?

by Yondaime 13 Replies latest jw experiences

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

I bought a Christmas tree during my first year in college. Decorated it all up too.

• Onager
    Onager

Most of my "worldly" experiences were while I was a JW. Now that I'm out I've settled down and lead a (relatively) quiet life. Used to go to Sunday morning meetings straight from all night parties on drugs, drink far too much and generally act in a self-destructive manner. Almost as if there was some serious underlying issue going on...

Now that I've freed my mind of the JW poision, even though all of my experiences are now technically "worldly", they are no longer self-destructive and are also guilt free. Bonus!

• Godsendconspirator
    Godsendconspirator

I don't really have a first wordly experience, to be exact. I was raised catholic until I obsessively started studying with the Jdubs when I was 17. I got baptized at 18. But I always had my "wordly friends" around. They were kinda my savior. Because when I find out about TTATT, I at least at them. And I always talked about them in the kingdom hall and no one really told me to to stop associating with them. Whenever I was shown the scripture about association, I always said, thank god I have good friends. No one really pressured me to let them go. Which was nice because because when I left, the first thing I did was get high with them.

• bobert
    bobert

I smoked weed shortly after becoming an atheist. Also flirted with a girl shortly after. Was a fun time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit