Welcoming International Delegates for London 2014 IC

by Da.Furious 20 Replies latest jw experiences

• sir82
    sir82

You might be a JW if....

You burst out into uncontrollable emotional sobs upon the arrival of people you've never seen before, and will never see again, but coldly shun and treat as "dead" your family members who disagree with you about doctrinal points of your religion.

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

feel the love...

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=msgLwRMNydw

can we guess who DaF is ;-)

• Da.Furious
    Da.Furious

You wouldnt see me if i was taking the video!

• Da.Furious
    Da.Furious

Hope you injoy this batch. Source of pictures is from various places and others sharing via social media.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

DaFurious; was this a local cong close to Heathrow involved in this greeting nonsense?

• Da.Furious
    Da.Furious

@jookbeard, it was from everywhere. We had people local and from Cardiff, Kent, Brighton and Luton (apparently all volunteers to Luton have been reassigned to Heathrow).

The interesting bit is that some delegates never bothered with the badges. And only put them after being greeted and for pictures - some are missionaries.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

I take it only uber Dubs , pionsneers and congs that are high performing could only have been invited ?

• Separation of Powers
    Separation of Powers

They got to count their time waiting for the delegates. Just like at the donut shop.

• Daisychaindream
    Daisychaindream

I feel sad at these people. They really think they're doing gods work and will end up on their dealth bed being strung along when new light comes out saying the new order is just in front of them

• crazyhorse
    crazyhorse

All these nice people being controlled by 7 or 8 men....appalling. The love they think their showing is a "forced love" not a real love

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit