If the Governing Body Told You They Love You All Very Much, What Would Your Reply Be?

by steve2 58 Replies latest jw friends

• RagingBull
    RagingBull

"Eat a dick!"

• Rattigan350
    Rattigan350

Perry said: "Can you show me just one scripture in the new testament that describes how a person can get their sins forgiven outside of the new covenant"

Scripture is not needed. Sins are not forgiven through covenants. They are forgiven through the sacrifice and priestly acts.

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

so?

• Theredeemer
    Theredeemer

Ill go a step further than ragingbull "Eat a bowl of dick!"

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

If you really really love me GB then prove it by kissing my ass! And if you can't do that then get rid of your no blood policies, and family destroying disfellowshipping that you impose apon your followers with threats and scare tactics, anything less is just words and give back the money you stolen from the congregations bank accounts, and then provide retirement benefits for your unpaid volunteers who worked for you full time you like slaves and stop forbidding a good education for your young members and then maybe I would beleive you. Other wise just kiss my ass so pucker up!

• Magnum
    Magnum

Ucantnome: so?

I think that's the best answer. Why shoulld we care whether they love us? Are they better or higher than us? The notion that we should even care about their love for us puts them in an elevated, special position. Their writing "The governing body loves you very much" is condescending.

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

Yes, but I still think that we should see other people, like DF'd ones.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

If they said that to me, my response would be "Blow me."

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

"Damn - I just bought slip on shoes..."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit