There will never, never be Peace and Security here on Earth.

by jam 40 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Make people secure financially and populations fall dramatically. It is an economic problem mainly.

We have a long way to go to solve all the big problems, but I think mankind will continue to make the world a better place.

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

redvip2000 A smaller population was not a more peaceful one. Individuals experienced perhaps more violence in the wilds of Eurasia, the Americas, the archipelogos, cannibalism, inter-tribal warfare.

That is the point. It was not a more peaceful one, or better fed, or prosperous, or heathier, despite the smaller numbers. But NOT because they were smaller in numbers. Their lives were harsher because they didn't have the knowledge and way of life we have today.

My point is that now that we have improved our lives through research, knowledge and technology, we should find a way to keep population at a level where most can have decent standards of living.

• jgnat
    jgnat

We will peak out in fifteen years, redvip. Guaranteed. Hopefully because of a rising standard of living. It is proven over and over again if you reduce the infant mortality rate and improve the health and security of a country, the birth rate will drop.

• Separation of Powers
  • jam
    jam

Speaking of over population, there have been three States or nations

that have had limition on childrens.

1)Myanmars western Rakhine state, two child limit for Muslium families.

2)China has a one child policy but it is not based on religion and

exception apply to minority ethnic groups.

3) India briefly practised forced sterilisation of men in a bid to

control the population in the mid-70's, but a nation wide outcry quickly

shut down the programme.

What if the population don't top out in 15 years, then what??

I see can see that some groups of Religions will have a problem

with, force sterilisation (for men), birth control for women.

The question, how many folks can this planet house..

• givemejustalittlemoretime
    givemejustalittlemoretime

The unveiling of the messiah within every person will take place. He has been ruling since the 1st century with the apostles. The Kingdom is within you and the realisation of him will come to all

• jam
    jam

Excuse me, are you kidding me. Please,please show me where

the Messiah have been ruling since the 1st century with his apostles.

This is a joke, right. What is that kingdom inside of me????

I'm not making fun of your comment, but if the kingdom is inside

of me and he have been ruling since the 1st century where is the evidence

and please don't say "it's invisible" I have been down that road before.

• jgnat
    jgnat

The maths tell us the population will peak. It's an almost perfect sine wave.

http://jrahman.wordpress.com/2014/03/19/demographic-transition-in-bangladesh/

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

The JW's have the whole issue of universal sovereignty thing back to front. God always intended for the human race to be independent and learn right from wrong for itself, 'Satan' just advanced the whole thing before we were quite ready to go it alone. When the Israelites demanded to have their own king and rule themselves, Jehovah let them. He warned them they will suffer for it but he recognised their moral right to self-governance.

If 'Jehovah' is a heavenly father, then no parent wants to rule over their adult children's lives, they let go as the child matures until it's fully grown, independent and self-governing. Jehovah or Jesus are never going to intervene to rule over us all like we are helpless children anymore than your own parents will come into your own family home and demand to take over all control.

Mankind has nearly grown out of it's child-like intellectual and infantile ego-state, and is learning, slowly, life's bitter moral lessons and how to treat each other properly and peacefully. The human race is maturing, growing up. Presently we are in a sort of early juvenile state, still with some childish, ignorant, tantrum tendencies (superstitious 'fairy tale' believing, bratish, intolerant, controlling, greedy, violent, etc), but maturing now into more adult, rational behaviour.

• jam
    jam

yadda:Very good, well said....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit