God is love, but if you dont love him back he will slaughter you!

by BU2B 35 Replies latest watchtower bible

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Every one of us apostates would cure humanity of its ills of we only had the power to do so. God has the power, but he does what ever he pleases.

Psalm 115:3 " Our God is in heaven and does whatever He pleases." HCS

Why does God help American Xians win the lottery and find their car keys, yet allow JWs in the Phillipines to die in a KH?!? Why does he bless chicken populations for JWs in BFE, but let Sister Pioneer be attacked by a pit-bull?!?! Why do you get cancer and why do kids get molested by JWs?? Why does God let the WTBTS cover up pedophilia?? Why does he help people win the Super-Bowl, but let genocide take place?!!

He does what he wants.

DD

• This is my tigersuit
    This is my tigersuit

ya! now cut your foreskin off or die!

• defender of truth
  • defender of truth
  • KateWild
    KateWild

I cannot and will not be pressured into loving anything or anyone under threat of death.- BU2B

I feel the same way, but having said that I am facinated by evolution and creation. I love learning more about the chemical processes and physical chemistry. This love of discovery and grasping evolutionary concepts draws me closer to the Creator, I don't actually believe he is the God of the bible so I do not hold any contept towards him. I believe people made up stories and profess they are from God when in fact they are not.

I also have no expectations that God cares about anyone enough to help them in times of suffering. The God I belive in is very different from the God of the bible.

Kate xx

• designs
    designs

I would say if you get struck by Lightening playing Golf its a pretty good sign that God thinks you suck at the game ....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit