The Governing Body Need To Get Their Head Out From In Between Their Derrière And Start Reading What Apostate Sites Are Actually Saying

by frankiespeakin 19 Replies latest jw friends

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

It does no good for the Governing Body to burry their heads up their ass in denial as to what people who have left are saying about them and their insane selfserving teachings. I know denial is a real bitch to deal with and I'm sure this bunch of over the hill gang will have a hard time doing google searches and they are probably not sure where to look but they oughta get some one to show them how to find all this information, this willful ignorance is really hurting them, and reality can come crashing in more horrible ways the longer the denial exist and is hiding valuable information you really need before you proceed to make better decisions for your company and the direction you want it to go.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

Contrary to Wt belief I absolutely believe the first place the R&F need to be is on the internet having a good read. I feel Wt is just trying to delay the inevitable.

It would be foolish to assume the CEO of Wt art fully aware of what people are saying. The question is what can they do about it.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I feel quite confident that the GB/WTS has someone following this and other "apostate" sites.

Where else would they get such damn good ideas than from the speculation that goes on here?

Doc

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I'm thinking these old timers are to afraid to look at what these sites are saying, they warn the friends about not visiting these sites and I'm sure they stay away for the same reasons namely they don't want to lose delusional faith that they are the leaders of God's earthly organization, veiwing apostate sites is too destructive to their Ivory tower .

• sarahsmile
    sarahsmile

I agree,I think they have people reading this site all the time! Probably posting comments for points.

• Mum
    Mum

joel and DOC: I read on some ex-JW discussion board years ago that there is a special room at Bethel where people sit all day and monitor sites such as this one. I don't know whether that's true, but, given their mindset about "enemies," I can see why they would. They need our input.

I don't think they care what they're saying. If all the R&F leave, they'll be left with enough money to buy their own country if they want to. They exude that sense of entitlement that only the wealthy possess. The Shakers are a defunct religion that made a few hangers-on very wealthy.

A plague on all their houses!

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

Dear Frankiespeakin, obsessive compulser vilifier of the GB....you need to realise that the GB are never going to get their head out of their arses about needing to get their head out of their arses.

• Ocean1111
    Ocean1111

It appears no one can be this stupid as the GB unless it is an interconnected operation in my opinion. People are beating their head on the wrong wall, the typical first reaction built into the Bethel deception fronted by the GB "dolts". Bethel fuels their own downfall in my opinion it is a pretty good mark worth billions and that draws experts into the mix because actual dolt JWs are the "guards". The Bethel "nest egg" is simply to big and easy to take to be simply ignored by the cons now running the joint.

Once you give that theory a chance, then Bethel's anomalies explain themselves it all makes more sense, especially the engineered "stupid hypocrites at Bethel" veneer. Its all part of the formula.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I mean they are the big CEOs of this "Non Profit Religious Charity" with an mandatory audit. Don't they even care what is plastered all over the internet or are they so far gone in this wishful thinking they continue to enforce their denial by not looking at the real picture. Are they headed all the way towards the nightmare stage of wishful thinking. I think so.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wishful_thinking

“the fantasy cycle” ... a pattern that recurs in personal lives, in politics, in history – and in storytelling. When we embark on a course of action which is unconsciously driven by wishful thinking, all may seem to go well for a time, in what may be called the “dream stage”. But because this make-believe can never be reconciled with reality, it leads to a “frustration stage” as things start to go wrong, prompting a more determined effort to keep the fantasy in being. As reality presses in, it leads to a “nightmare stage” as everything goes wrong, culminating in an “explosion into reality”, when the fantasy finally falls apart. [3]

• SAHS
    SAHS

I think that the GB must actually be aware on some level deep down, in the purely logical part of their brains, that the teachings and policies of the WTS (including themselves and their founding predecessors) have all along been bogus at least, and even dangerous and deadly at most. This has indeed resulted in many deaths due to policies regarding blood and organ transplants, as well as victims of rape, severely injuries, murder, and suicides regarding political party cards (Malawi) and even alternative military service (prison rapes).

But the hard and simple fact is that they just don’t care. The GB has been painting itself into a corner since the get-go, and they are not too keen on changing their established status quo on things like celebrating the holidays, birthdays, or even beards for men and microphone handling for women. Their attitude has always been, “Tough. Either snap completely into line or we’ll kick you out. Oh, and of course we’ll take your family away from you too.”

The whole GB/WTS thing is really just a sectarian hierarchical bureaucracy, which will always put their own interpretation and rules above people’s basic welfare, just like one would expect of any such cold, self-serving, man-made religio-political-corporate machine.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit