October 2014 Kingdom Ministry (KM - 10/2014 PDF)

by WatchTower87 26 Replies latest watchtower bible

• WatchTower87
    WatchTower87

Our Kingdom Ministry October 2014

Instruction: press the 'skip ad' button top right, you should then see the download screen more easily

NO VIRUS ;-)

KM - 10/2014 PDF : http://adf.ly/r3m4k

Good Read!!!

WT87

• cantleave
    cantleave

How to explain to a neighbour.............That we are still here 100 years after Jesus started invisibly ruling?

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Thanks WT 87, I see they are having a campaign to explain the 1914 rubbish, based on the Oct and Nov WT mags, good luck with that JW's !

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Thank you WT 87!

Atlantis!

• alanv
    alanv

Looks like a 4% rise in memorial attendance in the USA. Not good news

• Viva la Vida
    Viva la Vida

alanv - It says "in the USA branch terrotory". This year this includes Jamaica and Puerto Rico (their branches were closed and merged with the US). So maybe there is not such increase (or it is much smaller) in the USA...

• alanv
    alanv

Thanks Viva. I noticed just after I posted that this was not just USA. 2013 service year showed USA 2,504,114 Puerto Rico 57,893 Jamaica 37133 and Turks and Caicos 1,242 and Bermuda 1,088. Total of 2,601,470 against 2014 figure of 2,610,810. Plus any other countries I have missed out. So actuallty looks like no increase at all. Great news.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Thanks WT 87

• InquiryMan
    InquiryMan

If it had been an increase they would have stated it. When there is the same or a decrase they just compare with another figure to make it seems quite well.

• Londo111
    Londo111

Thanks, WatchTower87! Anything that might get a thinking JW to research 1914 is good.

"Invite the audience to comment on why the demonstration was effective."

Something about that strikes me as humorous. Any question that the demonstration was effective is off the table.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit